Carolina Crown

Anybody got any pixs of carolina crown looking green.

From the UK so seem a bit short of images over here

Thabks

there's one on the DCI page, and I believe they have some pictures from the Annapolis show as well.

You can find plenty of photos of Carolina Crown on their Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carolina-Cro...30342640?ref=ts - then scroll down to the photos area and look in the "fan photos" area. Also, there are some videos there you might like.

Not even this one?!!!

2946_88314110882_509305882_3022960_1747345_n.jpg

:tongue:

OMG, thanks for posting this. These uniform "accessories" gave me and another staffer more giggles in the stands than about anything else that year. We kept talking about the SHOULDERS (always shouted) because the were so BIG, and then many times during a show, they seemed to come undone on some people and end up sliding on the arm somewhere. Were they velcroed on? Ah, the days of homemade uniforms, before everything was sponsored and professional sewn. It was all kind of endearing and my corps was as guilty of it as anyone. The Mom Sweatshop created all our stuff too.