Dublin Diner

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it's official now...I'm senile. I can't seem to find the twitter guy posted. I got on Twitter and found some twits (?) but not the detail that others are mentioning. I guess I'm too much of an old fart for this new fangled tech stuff. :smile:
Oh man if you can't get it then I'm not even try !

I'll make it up to you on Thursday.

Hey! Thanks For Everything! You dont have to make it up to us, you are already ahead of the game, I think you have some Good Karma point owed to you after what happend tonight!

Thanks Kevin! :smile:

Kevin,

One word : run-flats !!

Thanks for amazing play by plays.

One flat tire in five years with this car. I think I'm good. :smile:

we made that same bear last year and i beleive that my siter and i met up with you at finals and we discussed the bear.wait untill you see what we have decided to make this year

LOL - yes - remember meeting you. Had a great time at finals and looking forward to more fun this year. Age-out year - is bittersweet.

Jwillis said he puts G-MEN at about a 65.0 tonight , I hope not that would be our lowest score so far !

Jwillis said he puts G-MEN at about a 65.0 tonight , I hope not that would be our lowest score so far !

Well, it would also depend on what everybody else did. It's the spread that matters.

LOL - yes - remember meeting you. Had a great time at finals and looking forward to more fun this year. Age-out year - is bittersweet.

My daughter is aging out also...I'm looking forward to finals but I know it will be emotional....

thank g-d that we will have one more year left, i am not rady to give up drum corp