Dublin Diner

Sounds like Crown just finished playing per Jonathan Willis on Tweeter. He said that Crown sounded excellent! Is Boston doing the encore or is someone else?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Hops Facebook

"George Hopkins: Cadets a major step forward. April and the guard are cheering and hugging. Musical ensemble better. Marching better, Holy Name Cadets better"

Nice to hear!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Crown just finished playing per Jonathan Willis on Tweeter. He said that Crown sounded excellent! Is Boston doing the encore or is someone else?

Its INT

With the Boston Crusaders!

From Hops Facebook

"George Hopkins: Cadets a major step forward. April and the guard are cheering and hugging. Musical ensemble better. Marching better, Holy Name Cadets better"

Nice to hear!

What is he going to say, they are taking a major step backward! :smile:

Well no, he could say what he's been saying past few nights, which is it's a tough show and they're pretty darn rough so far. He's usually pretty honest about how he feels.

Edited by chris ncsu

HEHE :smile:

Time to start checking the DCI site for scores...seems they've been puttin em up almost as fast as they are announcing them at the shows.

"bostoncrusaders We have the encore tonight. Some nice non-show music will be played tonight."

from BAC's twit

I am curious

George has posted that the HNC have taken a "major step forward" tonight with their performance. We'll see how it plays out.

Considering how much I'm sure they worked that closing drill today, that had to go a long way to improve the corps performance and confidence.

Time to start checking the DCI site for scores...seems they've been puttin em up almost as fast as they are announcing them at the shows.

i need the scores now because i can not sit at this computer any longer, i can not feel my butt