Dublin Diner

what twitter said that?

@willisje

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Tire is replaced and I'm fully mobile again. I will be at the Toledo show on Thursday as planned. Unless the show staff changes their mind, I'll be sitting at the announcer's table next to Brad Bell, who I marched with in '95.

that has happen to me a few times once in a snow storm up north here not fun.

Ok it's official now...I'm senile. I can't seem to find the twitter guy posted. I got on Twitter and found some twits (?) but not the detail that others are mentioning. I guess I'm too much of an old fart for this new fangled tech stuff. :smile:

Hey all. Tire is replaced and I'm fully mobile again. I will be at the Toledo show on Thursday as planned. Unless the show staff changes their mind, I'll be sitting at the announcer's table next to Brad Bell, who I marched with in '95.

Looking forward to it, Kevin. Crossmen debut on Thursday. I couldn't be there this year.

willisje The Holy Name Cadets on the field now. They are so amazing just taking the field. They completely command your attention.

Thanks Jonathan. And... Go Cadets!!!

Not much info from the show on Twitter or on DCP. I miss Kevin.....:-(

I'll make it up to you on Thursday.

willisje The Holy Name Cadets on the field now. They are so amazing just taking the field. They completely command your attention.

Thanks Jonathan. And... Go Cadets!!!

we made that same bear last year and i beleive that my siter and i met up with you at finals and we discussed the bear.wait untill you see what we have decided to make this year