Boston Crusaders In West Milford NJ July 5

The Boston Crusaders will give a public performance at West Milford High School, 71 Highlander Dr, West Milford NJ on Sunday, July 5 at 7:30 PM to benefit the Highlander Band. The Raiders from Wayne NJ will also perform. Tickets are $10 adult, $7 student, under 12 free. West Milford is located 30 minutes from Willowbrook Mall. Take Route 23 North; R on Echo Lake Rd, L on Macopin Rd, R on Highlander Dr.

$10 for two corps?

Yep! And I've even been to concerts costing more than that fore just one entertainer!

No offense to this writer but....most fans have no idea of the cost of this activity. Just an example...custodians working a holiday weekend, overnight, can easily make $35 an hour...or more. At least two of them....you do the math :-)

$10 for two corps?

Its a benefit for a high school band !!!

$10 for two corps?

Come on man, it's a fund raiser.

The Boston Crusaders will give a public performance at West Milford High School, 71 Highlander Dr, West Milford NJ on Sunday, July 5 at 7:30 PM to benefit the Highlander Band. The Raiders from Wayne NJ will also perform. Tickets are $10 adult, $7 student, under 12 free. West Milford is located 30 minutes from Willowbrook Mall. Take Route 23 North; R on Echo Lake Rd, L on Macopin Rd, R on Highlander Dr.

:tongue:

I assume BAC is staying there...the cost of paying for custodians with their black seal is not cheap...plus other misc expenses...and it's a fundraiser for the MB. There are some great folks in West Milford; their band is one of the few that puts out a bagpipe section...they're a lot of fun to watch.

Good for them...... $10.00 is a great way to support an activity that at one time in NJ had hundreds of drum corps.

NJ Born

jvn

Yes it is a good thing DCI and Boston $10 is cheap. Good way to market DCI and Boston and drum corp in general. the sun is out here thank god.

Sigh...Philly is literally the worst place to live for drum corps shows. I won't get to see a show till West Chester, then Allentown, and that's three nights in a row. Everything else is just too far, especially since I don't have a car.

:tongue:

There are some great folks in West Milford; their band is one of the few that puts out a bagpipe section...they're a lot of fun to watch.

Now there's something I can relate to!