The Glendale Tap!

Any word or twitter going on from the show, whose on at Glendale right now??? What time is it in Arizona??? What's going ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... Ok I'm calm. :doh:

Wes P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the show. About to start here... Arizona doesn't do daylight savings :p

Bluecosts win the souvenir contest. Front of shirt, looking for a high quality drum corps? Back, we have an app for that. Then their logo in Mac fashioning. Too cool and earned my 20 bucks! Got my academy swag at the open house.

First corps steps off at approximately 740. 4 groups then 20 min intermission, then 4 more. I refuse to even try to post scores, my thumbs and blackberry just aren't that fast, lol. I will try to repost between shows if I can.

Thoughts after Incognito...

All original music... Music weak. Small hornline, 8 3 3 1. Music didn't flow very well, lots of long chords and impact bops. Drums don't do much during the whole show. Beginning strong, ending strong. Middle left me confused. Heart beat theme? Ended with a flatline from synth.

I don't know much about this group. First year out? Strenghten the music and they'll improve greatly.

Troopers taking the field. They are BIG!

At the show. About to start here... Arizona doesn't do daylight savings :p

They're the last, now that Indiana is on DST. So what time is it over there?

8:09 pm ;)

Ken,

I'm very impressed with your bio!! Gotta love someone who stay true..... or should I say Blue