The Glendale Tap!

kinda wished AZ was still 1 hour ahead of me LOL

sidenote, judging by the lack of conversation and people in the room asking if there are scores, I think the east/midwestern contingents have hit the sack

So are there any scores yet?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay time to explain to my drum corps virgin boyfriend why they are booing for bluecoats :p

Or maybe why they are "blooing"!

Academy should be starting

Hate BB typing! Yes, blooing.

Liked the show lots but poor use of synths kept me from loving it. The uniform change was a neat effect but I didn't feel was necessary... Long sleeved underarmor would have helped sell me on it.

The bandos behind me kept chatting during coats intro hornline stuff... After shushing didn't work I finally turned around and said "will you please stop?" they did but I heard the girl ask the know it all guy, are we not allowed to talk? I replied indirectly and loud enough to be heard "not during the shows"

Here comes academy! Honk honk

I hope so, I'm getting tired... :thumbup:

Hate BB typing! Yes, blooing.

Liked the show lots but poor use of synths kept me from loving it. The uniform change was a neat effect but I didn't feel was necessary... Long sleeved underarmor would have helped sell me on it.

The bandos behind me kept chatting during coats intro hornline stuff... After shushing didn't work I finally turned around and said "will you please stop?" they did but I heard the girl ask the know it all guy, are we not allowed to talk? I replied indirectly and loud enough to be heard "not during the shows"

Here comes academy! Honk honk

You go girl!

I've always wanted to be a ##### to people in the stands, but i'm such a puss. :( I'm happy that Emma is the man I never could hope to be. :)

Much improvement since even last Friday for academy. Noted improvement in the tuba section. A couple drops in the guard tonight but overall improvement! Yay academy!

Santa Clara encore before scores, then academy after scores. No scores from me - numbers ar tough on the blackberry and my fingers/internet connection aren't fast enough. Hope someone is putting them on twitter!

Don't like Santa Clara's DM uniforms at all. :( white bibbers, green stripe on the diagonal red top. I guess I always think dark uniforms for the drum majors.

Like this one?

SCV82CJ.jpg

Oh, wait, he's wearing a white jacket. Then there was the red one before that. He just had a white stripe with no green, kinda like the drum uniforms in the pic above.

I've only seen pics of the new one, but it looked a little strange to me at first, too.

Garry in Vegas