Addicted!

I'm George, and I have a problem... (Que in the tear drop) :thumbup: But at least it's not drugs... :thumbdown:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably addicted. And it's been a more difficult addiction to satisfy since moving back to Iowa from Minnesota.

As a corollary to the Twitter threads, my wife wasn't all that happy that I spent the WDM show with my iPhone in my hand. So yeah, that's probably a bad sign.

Take a look at what shows im hitting up, and tell me if im an addict. (and im not going on tour at all. I also live in iowa. )

Stanford

Dubuque

Houston

San Antonio.

Indy

Take a look at what shows im hitting up, and tell me if im an addict. (and im not going on tour at all. I also live in iowa. )

Stanford

Dubuque

Houston

San Antonio.

Indy

Stanford

Dubuque

Houston

San Antonio.

Indy

I just graduated from college... So when I make the money to go to all these shows I must!

We need a 12-set, er, 12-step program for this :thumbdown:

I just graduated from college... So when I make the money to go to all these shows I must!

haha.. im not that far out. graduated in dec 07.

haha.. im not that far out. graduated in dec 07.

Sweet! Congrats! I think I'm close to $100,000 in debt now. Plus I'm not a music major. California living costs are causing me to loos it.. :thumbdown: It makes it even harder to fly to finals... I'm actually from San Antonio, so it sucks not being able to go to the SA show!

Sweet! Congrats! I think I'm close to $100,000 in debt now. Plus I'm not a music major. California living costs are causing me to loos it.. :thumbup: It makes it even harder to fly to finals... I'm actually from San Antonio, so it sucks not being able to go to the SA show!

to tell the truth, other things have helped... i was on a vacation with the family that brought me out to the san francisco area right when the stanford show was, and i have work bringing me to dallas for several days right before the houston\sa shows, so i figured while im there i might as well see some drum corps and hang out with some friends down there. :thumbdown:

believe me, i know where youre at on the debt thing... im right there with ya.

Edited by alarson83