Addicted!

Hi Kevin.

(here's a soapbox for you...) :worthy:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, let's see... my friends dog is named Madison... anothers DAUGHTER is named Madison... and I also have a friend who named his dogs Phantom and Trooper.

Not enough for ya? I have even more... :worthy:

well, let's see... my friends dog is named Madison... anothers DAUGHTER is named Madison... and I also have a friend who named his dogs Phantom and Trooper.

Not enough for ya? I have even more... :worthy:

go on

go on
i second that, keep goin :worthy:

I've been looking for a picture of an old friends boat he named "Vanguard" (I'll find the picture...) and the same friends motor home he also "named" Vanguard."

I've seen pics (one relatively recently...) of people who got married in their corps uniforms, or had a corps come to their wedding.

I personally marched in my corps alumni corp for one full summer, using up all available vacation time and skipping a wedding I was invited to, etc etc.

I STILL have my license plate "add-on" thing from 1978 - still in great condition - that I think I'll bolt back onto my car from SCV.

How many people out there have permanently inked themselves with a logo or name of their corps? That's lifetime addiction! :smile:

I know a lot of people who still set their vacations schedules up around DCI instead of the holidays...

I'm sure many people have many such "addicted" stories or examples... :worthy:

Edited by GGarrett

Twelve-step program:

Step 1: Admit that you have a problem.

Step 2: Get in the car.

Step 3: Drive four hours to the nearest show. Pay $15 for a ticket. Sit for four hours and watch.

Step 4: Continue to acknowledge that you have a problem.

Step 5: Stay for encore.

Step 6: Return to car.

Step 7: Drive four hours home.

Step 8: Muse on the nature of your problem.

Step 9: Watch on-demand videos.

Step 10: Have an epiphany that said "problem" is not a problem after all.

Step 11: Buy finals tickets.

Step 12: Return to life as it should be.

Hmm... can't drive there but does a 13 hour international flights then a bunch of internal flights and a small fortune in cab fairs, bus rides and hotels count?!!

Edited by Kasspa

Hmm... can't drive there but does a 13 hour international flights then a bunch of internal flights and a small fortune in cab fairs, bus rides and hotels count?!!

Yes ma'am, I think it does! Sorry you won't be coming to Texas to visit, though. :worthy:

I couldn't make my hometown shows (Stillwater, MN and Mankato, MN), so I drove 1050 roundtrip miles to see the Des Moines and Normal shows. I have harassed my friend and two brothers relentlessly into going to Finals for the third straight year. I just laughed out loud at the "muggles" comment earlier on here and my wife just rolled her eyes. My name is Tony, and I am a drum corps addict...

Yes ma'am, I think it does! Sorry you won't be coming to Texas to visit, though. :worthy:

If I had the time and money I would deff visit Texas!!!