Michigan City Madness!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember picking that black rubber crap off my socks for months.

When I marched at COC at MTSU (siegel high school) we all had that rubber stuff haha. We liked marching on it cause it was different and all squishy, but that stuff hurt when it got under our socks or all over the socks, not fun

I'm gonna say Cavies and Blue Stars within 2.6 tonight.

I hope even closer...

Anyone giving us feedback today? I'm really grateful for those of you who have done this so far.

not always using hashtags, but these 2 have been tweeting:

leadsop

johnwadas

johnwadas - Gmen: same old glassmen zzzz not the kids fault. Spirit was better hornwise imo #Sorrybutits true

johnwadas - Gmen: same old glassmen zzzz not the kids fault. Spirit was better hornwise imo #Sorrybutits true

What? What do these corps have to do? Fly around the field on hoover craft, change unis every other musical phase, march at 300 bpm on one foot? I'm tired or hearing this crap. Good ole normal drum corps isn't good enough anymore? Gmen aren't doing anything different than BAC, HNC or even Crown. Maybe they aren't executing as good, that's fair enough but to call a show, any show zzzzzzzz is stupid. I've seen this years show and it's not even close to being a snooze fest. As far as Spirits horns being better...as you said in YOUR imo that's fair too. Maybe only just to you but fair enough. Let's just get off this crap about someones show being "boring" when other corps do the same but just do it better.

Sorry bout the rant. But it's getting old.