Unfair Fairfield

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He (Sage) isn't the cream of the crop but he turned Phantoms guard program around. I think he did a great job.

To me the turning around of the guard program involved him incorporating the male/female guard combination for Phantom.

Some of their all-female guards made recent versions pale in comparison. This is not a promotion for all female guards, just that he was there when the change occurred.

Edited by LincolnV

i agree with the fact that the story hasn't developed fully enough to follow yet on the field.

<stupidity clause: i may have possibly misinterpreted or left something out somewhere b/c i'm old and forgetful).

I don't find your analysis and commentary stupid at all. In fact, it's more insightful with what is going on with their show that what I've heard up until this point.

well, i put that in there just in case i had left something out or had read something incorrectly from the reports i've heard so far.

anyways, point is that's supposed to be how the story goes iirc. although it still needs some work done.

sorry to break up the discussion but according to the schedule legends is going on.

anyone there that can give us updates?

the premise is (and i'm summarizing from Trueman's Travels) is that the corps enters the field with the guard as if they've just left a party one night. along the way a peddler is hocking his wares to people...just so happens he has the Red Violin. he ends up convincing the two lead characters (a young, poor couple down and out on their luck) to take it.

the power of the red violin takes over and the guy wins fame and glory...while swept up in the attention he's seduced by a temptress who steals him away and then takes the violin for herself. in the end (and will probably be rewritten) his true love gets the violin back for him.

i don't think it's tragic enough. i think he should end it all b/c of the loss of fame, a la death of a salesman or something.

At least they didn't pick something complicated.

anyone there that can give us updates?

There are occasional updates from a suvie-seller perspective on the Blue Stars site. Latest one:

Spirit on now. Very little souvie traffic. Most folks are staying in the stands during all performances. INT is next. Should have a good rush then. Also, all the spectators exit past us to get out, and we are right between PR and Cavies.

(BTW, this crowd loves loud!!!)

Oh, Cavaliers by .8 tonight. :thumbup:

I'll take you're .8 and raise ya a quarter; all-skate for 1.05 (been studying full panel #'s LOL)