SCV brass

Gotta love SCV

I kinda called it in a few threads already ...... but I didn't think it would be this early.

I'd really like to see them and Crown go 1-2 in brass at finals.

I think they both belong in those positions.

Time will tell.

I live in Syracuse, NY. I took a Greyhound bus to the West Coast on June 23rd to take in 3 shows. 3 days and nights to get to Fresno, CA. 3 days and nights in CA. 3 days and nights to return to Syracuse, NY. What a Drum Corps mini-tour!!! :thumbup:

I was in Clovis, Stanford and Stockton at the end of June. SCV made significant progress from Clovis to Stanford (Friday to Saturday). I was impressed.

However, the old SCV "mystique" is returning! The Corps brought tears to my eyes in Stockton on that Sunday night!

I am a loyal Blue Devil fan (Since 1975), but....

If SCV continues to improve at such an incredible rate, they will WIN DCI championships in 2009!

VANGUARD!

They're actually tied with BD at 17.1.

And that would still be ......... #1

I didn't say otherwise. haha "I'm jus' sayin'"

I kinda called it in a few threads already ...... but I didn't think it would be this early.

I'd really like to see them and Crown go 1-2 in brass at finals.

I think they both belong in those positions.

Time will tell.

With Andre as caption head, I will not be surprised. He knows what he is doing :tongue:

With Andre as caption head, I will not be surprised. He knows what he is doing :tongue:

When I saw Andre at the party after DCI West a few weeks ago, I made a point of telling him how proud I was (and all SCV 89 peeps appeared to be around me in the stadium) of how beautifully the 2009 hornline is performing. They have an awesome, confident presence.

And when they hit the push in "Send in the Clowns" during their encore, it was the loudest thing anyone played all night. Amazing sound.

Can't wait to see them again at the Dallas show.