Curiosity part 1

I don't think you would have to worry about the limit when 10 people show up to try out.

ha if I win the Tn lottery itd be like 21 mil so first 2 or 3 yrs of the corp would almost be free I guess.

key word is winning the lottery

Yep, that's totally the key word(s). Good luck in whatever you try to do!n :tongue:

key word is winning the lottery

Well, he wouldn't be the first person to to blow all his lottery winnings in a foolish manner.

Afterall, being smart isn't what gets you the winning lottery. You just need to have Lady Luck smile down upon you, that's all.

But the OP is 16 years old. I used to dream of winning the lottery and using the funds in all kinds of goofy ways when I was 16 years old too.

Edited by BRASSO

I think you'd be surprised how quickly a corps can blow through a million dollars these days, even several million!

My advice is just don't do it at all and support an existing corps to make them stronger!

Your first step should be to march. Your second step should be to become a member of an admin or support staff to learn about the finance and structure of a million dollar organization, and in some cases, multi-million.

The first step is to save your hard earned cash and not play the dopey lottery. Winning the big bucks lottery has the same odds as getting zapped with a lightening bolt from the sky ....... while you're in an underground subway station.

Edited by BRASSO

Step 1/

Get a business degree

Step 2/

Get some experience

Step 3/

THEN you can think about it..

OR

Put your winning into sponsoring a corps you love or that needs a leg up.. Or maybe even start up a sponsorship fund for super talented kids who cant afford to march.

I work in event/venue/artist/festival/etc management, when you decide to get into things like this it’s a life changing decision.. it will be the only thing you do / know.