Troopers top Scouts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison should just fold.. They have been around far too long and why should DCI fans care if there is one less corps at every show. Right?

No...they should man up to the challenges they face, as they always have. Look at 2007. That was real courage and it showed all over that corps. Just man up...once again.

You ever hear of Northern Lights winterguard? One of the greatest winterguards this decade... Scouts have the staff as of 2009.... And if the Scouts are indeed spinning a 15 man rifle line in opener (as I heard), that means their is a guard program in place....and this year is year "one".

Edited by Cop

You ever hear of Northern Lights winterguard? One of the greatest winterguards this decade... Scouts have the staff as of 2009.... And if the Scouts are indeed spinning a 15 man rifle line in opener (as I heard), that means their is a guard program in place....and this year is year "one".

It's not so much the spinning...or the throwing....it's the catching.

And I really think the biggest thing plaguing this corps might just be the lack of financial support from their many alumni. The alumni for the most part even fail to pay their annual dues. I figure that's the least they could do to help give good quality men the opportunity to march with the Scouts.

I think the alumni should be worth $60-$70K a year at minimum. That would go a long way to helping the corps move back toward the upper echelon of World Class instead of on the edge of not marching Friday or Saturday night in August.

They have more alums than many World Class corps and it's suprising to me that last year, the corps couldn't reach their alumni giving goal. What's the deal with that anyway? The corps moving past them...first Blue Stars and now Troopers have found a way to reach their alums and loyal fanbase and reconnect in ways that has strenghened their entire organizations.

Madison...it is now your turn. The model is there. It's been accomplished twice in LaCrosse and Casper. Your turn.

And I really think the biggest thing plaguing this corps might just be the lack of financial support from their many alumni. The alumni for the most part even fail to pay their annual dues. I figure that's the least they could do to help give good quality men the opportunity to march with the Scouts.

I think the alumni should be worth $60-$70K a year at minimum. That would go a long way to helping the corps move back toward the upper echelon of World Class instead of on the edge of not marching Friday or Saturday night in August.

They have more alums than many World Class corps and it's suprising to me that last year, the corps couldn't reach their alumni giving goal. What's the deal with that anyway? The corps moving past them...first Blue Stars and now Troopers have found a way to reach their alums and loyal fanbase and reconnect in ways that has strenghened their entire organizations.

Madison...it is now your turn. The model is there. It's been accomplished twice in LaCrosse and Casper. Your turn.

and it was a mess...

http://www.madisonscouts.org/Madison_Scout...ison_Corps.html

They were up to 64K as of about a month ago. Still 4 months to go in the fiscal year.

Last year, I think they cleared 80K

Western Cowboys always defeat El Nacho Libre!

I believe what you wear says alot about your show and I thought I was watching a Power Rangers Show in Denver Last Night after Madison did the unveiling of their guard.

Congrats to Troopers. The whole package is there including the sunburst. Solid and very entertaining.

FFF

Western Cowboys always defeat El Nacho Libre!

I believe what you wear says alot about your show and I thought I was watching a Power Rangers Show in Denver Last Night after Madison did the unveiling of their guard.

Congrats to Troopers. The whole package is there including the sunburst. Solid and very entertaining.

FFF

Well, it's sorta the sunburst, but it's good. I'm calling it the "geoburst." :thumbdown: