Troopers top Scouts

The Troopers weren't on the field in 2006.

Troopers' horns were. They were used by the MSARP.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping they add it Finals night!

My god- would you really want to be responsible for the deaths/serious injuries to all of the hundreds, if not thousands, of babies that would be thrown onto the field if this happened? :thumbup:

Wow didn't know that. Northern Lights winterguard was one of, if not the best out there. Really Loved both the Shaw Shank and Road to Perdition shows. Missed them this year! To be honest with you I'm shocked they have their staff based on what I'm seeing so far but that tells me good things should be right around the corner for that guard.

CHECK THIS OUT...SAME STAFF FOR MADISON SCOUTS WINTERGUARD 2010

http://www.fleurdelisguard.com/

Not really. Visual Ensemble is the main problem. They're close in every other caption.

So....what do they do to to fix the ensemble problem? Is is the pants? the messy colorguard? Poor marching? All of the above?

So...what can they do in a quick hurry to make up 2 points?

So....what do they do to to fix the ensemble problem? Is is the pants? the messy colorguard? Poor marching? All of the above?

So...what can they do in a quick hurry to make up 2 points?

Scouts had three days to rehearse/change while Troop did performance after performance. They had a gift of time and it hasn't helped. Maybe there are changes to come, but I expect that Troop has late-season changes planned for their time off next week.

Scouts need to do something now or else they're losing their only advantage by going on before Troopers at San Antonio.