Habanero Hot In Houston

interesting. DCI event staff shirts are almost the same color green as Crown.....

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fwiw i think my kid was in the last wave to catch the ick and she's pretty much over it.

Some friends went down for the show at Ft Walton Beach and she came home with the ick. I've been calling it Carolina Crud, or triple C. Hope the other corps don't start having mass illnesses/holes. Oh wait - maybe that's the strategy! :biggrin:

Anyway, good luck tonight. Glad all are feeling better. Pretty soon we'll be chasing the big boys from the West (and midwest). Fun season!

I think Crossmen may get into finals this year. I bet they clean like crazy, add quite a bit and spring to number 12 at the end of the year.

You heard it hear first or maybe not.

I MUSt agree.

:biggrin:

CROSSMEN are ready to move up. great show.

Very Classy.

:tongue:

and the CAPES are awesome.

wait till they get indoors , capes will be so much more effective without the wind blowing them around.

San Antonio , Atlanta , Indy....

here they come.

BONES.

Edited by THE ORIGINAL

loved it! amazing sound. color gaurd seemed to have an off night. I saw several drops

1st standing O of the night from most of the crowd

HNC entering the field

and

words cannot describe how good crowns show is. I may however need new pants. #drumcorps

Edited by Silver_King

tamelle says, "Ok. CCrown had fanTAStic sound! Tubas pushed 'em past GMen for me. Next: The Cadets"

tamelle says, "Ok. CCrown had fanTAStic sound! Tubas pushed 'em past GMen for me. Next: The Cadets"

dont really understand this

rjm1983 says "@Crossmen had AWESOME performance this evening in Houston. The changes and rehearsal over the last couple of days paid off. POPSICLES."

from alex's tweet- words cannot describe how good crowns show is. I may however need new pants.

They're great kids and I want to like them ..but ..the puke green plumes ..and the gimmick heavy drill ..all seem so pointless. I don't get the theme (seen them three times now) Great horns. Good drums. Compared to Holy Name's 4 standing ovation ..intricate ..beautifully played ..goose pimple inspiring show ..I think its only a matter of time before the maroon hurricane will overwhelm them.