Fort Walton Beach Swim-up Bar

I just came on and didn't notice he was twittering from the show.... thanks, CadetsMom !

You're very welcome BRASSO!!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times to you need to post or be on here before you are no longer a rookie.

I am taking the rookie label a little hard.

Lol - that's funny. Not too many - can't remember exactly - something like 75 or 100 I think. I have the opposite problem. I am by no means a veteran. Although - come to think of it, I have survived a couple of wars here. :laughing:

Thanks everyone. How exciting. I am almost no longer a rookie. Do you get any prizes or awards after no longer being a rookie?

Ooh. Maybe you get to help judge the rookie talent show. :laughing:

Thanks everyone. How exciting. I am almost no longer a rookie. Do you get any prizes or awards after no longer being a rookie?

Uhm....you get to watch Rookie Talent Show instead of performing in it??

How many times to you need to post or be on here before you are no longer a rookie.

I am taking the rookie label a little hard.

' Dont know. But I joined up last year and already DCP has me down as a Drum Corps Jihadist ( ie, " Fanatic "). Good grief, I have no life no more on mid week summer nights like this....haha!,

Spirit show is very entertaining and the "home" crowd loves them. Now marching 9 tubas though not all marched entire show. Big drumline fun to watch but not as clean as last year yet.

Now off to see my kid.

yes, you get to listen to us pontificate and blabber until you want to pull your finger nails out! Lucky you! :laughing:

Edited by Plan9