Hello! hello.... hello....... hello.

From the Cavaliers On-Demand Show from DATR...

There is the voiced and echoed "Hello!" Then a totally out of place "HI!" from a hilarious sounding male voice. Is the "Hi!" part of the show or was that just some fan?

After I heard that, I just kept cracking up!!! I don't know why it's making me laugh so much! I don't remember hearing that on the other On-Demand videos and I'm too lazy to check again.

Anywho, I think their show is pretty sweet this year! I'm digging their music and (like usual), their drill.

Think it was a fan. Not sure if they yelled "hi" or "bye". And this is the first Cavaliers show I've liked in a long time. The ropes are kind of annoying, but other than that I found myself really enjoying their show. Is R.S still arranging the music for them? Doesn't sound like a book he would write. I'm loving it.

Edited by Feathers Up

Is R.S still arranging the music for them?

No. Drew Shanefield arranged the horn charts this year.

I have a feeling that now that an audience response to "hello" is in the public sphere, that some folks will feel the impulse to respond from here on it. Whether that's a good thing or not is open to personal interpretation. :laughing:

Edited by mobrien

Only heard it once, but when they yell "is anyone in there?" was that a fan who said "no" or is that programmed into the show?

Only heard it once, but when they yell "is anyone in there?" was that a fan who said "no" or is that programmed into the show?

The "No" is programmed into the show.

Edited by jaylogan

....it's been a week or so since I've seen their show, but as I remember, its an echo.

They are mountain climbing and they ask if anyone is out there.

IF the audience DOES NOT RESPOND, the echo (electronically enhanced???) is kinda nice.

The show I was at - no one responded, and the echo worked.

I think the NO was at the end of the echo.....

I thought it was someone in the corps saying the "Hi" ... It makes it more funny to me. The hello echoes for a while, and then you hear the "Hi!" sresponse. And I was pretty sure it was someone in the corps.

And I saw the guy say "No"... it's a redhead in the pit, near the center in the back.

Definitely an opening for "cute" comments when the crowd catches on. :laughing: