Blue Devils show

According to Scott Chandler, its from a movie from the 1930s. I can't remember at all what the title was, but the actor apparently moved the way the Mitchell does in the show.

I think it was "King of Jazz". He mentioned something about a dancer dancing on a big drum head. I have looked on the "tube" and found many clips, but not this one. Any idea where I can get a copy of a movie from the 30's?

Edited by tja273

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread which I thought wouldn't last a page has reached 64 pages?!? Unreal. lol

Edited by Feathers Up

A thread which I thought wouldn't last a page has reached 64 pages?!? Unreal. lol

It's like a frickin' cockroach! :tongue:

It's like a frickin' cockroach! :tongue:

You're Welcome! :tongue:

You're Welcome! :tongue:

Hey, you need to break out the old sharpie and paint that logo of yours pea green (or is it pee green!) :tongue: ............get with the program! :tongue:

Hey, you need to break out the old sharpie and paint that logo of yours pea green (or is it pee green!) :tongue: ............get with the program! :tongue:

I would if I could! But it only shows on my screen, how do I get the green off of my screen now? Now I have this green Crown logo on my computer screen all the time :( Thanks a lot.

I would if I could! But it only shows on my screen, how do I get the green off of my screen now? Now I have this green Crown logo on my computer screen all the time :( Thanks a lot.

West Coast Defraction will clear that right up! :tongue:

Bayou Bump! That sounds dirty! :tongue:

:tongue: :tongue:

Edited by Lancerlady