Is it all about Crown vs Cadets?

Regardless of the op's intentions...you gotta love Crown having the shot at making some more corps history this year. No matter how they act, or what they say, EVERY die hard Crown fan is gonna be eagerly "refreshing some page" for scores on Saturday night.

Not me. I got a little crazy today and booked flights for San Antonio at the last minute. I always go but the husband has a broken leg and is on crutches so we opted out this year. Until today. I'll be the one dragging a man on crutches up the steps of the stadium. :devil: Wave or kick me as I go by.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me. I got a little crazy today and booked flights for San Antonio at the last minute. I always go but the husband has a broken leg and is on crutches so we opted out this year. Until today. I'll be the one dragging a man on crutches up the steps of the stadium. :devil: Wave or kick me as I go by.

So can we refresh your twitter page?

Yes it will. FINALLY Crown is going to get to show the world that they are the best! Geez, we kicked the snot out of Cadets at the last show even with tons of sick kids and holes in the show so BD better watch out when we hit SA. Ain't no way we lose to BD now that we are recovering and BD's (from what I've heard) relatively easy show compared to us. So, come Saturday, LOOK OUT BD. Crown is finally gonna give you your first taste of competition you've had all year. Seriously, given how much the judges are loving our show...I don't really see it as being much of a contest...just sayin' :devil:

Gotta love men in green tights! GO CROWN!!

Meh, say what you like. think what you like. When it is all over in August and the judges have backed up what I've said, I'll come remind you. :devil:

P.S. Don't crucify me for being a Crown fan!! Maybe my first post came off bad, but I stand by what I said. We'll just see how Saturday pans out...

I'm pretty sure Crown would just assume not having you as a fan if you're making statements like these.

So can we refresh your twitter page?

Well, there are a couple problems with that.

I don't know how to twitter. :devil:

I would be horrible at reviews because I don't know anything technical about drum corp. :devil:

I bet there will be experienced people to follow on twitter that night. Is it too early to ask who IS twittering that night just to be sure? I can always learn... except my usual techie teacher is somewhere on a bus headed to Houston right now and will be on the field on Saturday.

Edited by anniem