Is it all about Crown vs Cadets?

Yes it will. FINALLY Crown is going to get to show the world that they are the best! Geez, we kicked the snot out of Cadets at the last show even with tons of sick kids and holes in the show so BD better watch out when we hit SA. Ain't no way we lose to BD now that we are recovering and BD's (from what I've heard) relatively easy show compared to us. So, come Saturday, LOOK OUT BD. Crown is finally gonna give you your first taste of competition you've had all year. Seriously, given how much the judges are loving our show...I don't really see it as being much of a contest...just sayin' :thumbup:

Gotta love men in green tights! GO CROWN!!

As a Crown fan I'd try to be a little more 'humble'. People will eat you alive on here. :tongue:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, don't fall for it.

Just wanted to be on record that this person doesn't represent CC fans in general because even if he's a troll he contributes to the "CC fans are all obnoxious ###holes" thing. He sounds much like CubanM11 from the "Blue Devils show is easy" thread... :thumbup:

I can guarentee Crown has BD worried... but it's the Blue Devils, I hope Crown doesn't think it's going to be not 'much of a contest.' For Crown's sake....

Since they've never even finished in the Top 3 I don't think there's much chance that they're thinking along those lines.

Just wanted to be on record that this person doesn't represent CC fans in general because even if he's a troll he contributes to the "CC fans are all obnoxious ###holes" thing. He sounds much like CubanM11 from the "Blue Devils show is easy" thread... :thumbup:

THIS! Literally lol'd at that.

Just wanted to be on record that this person doesn't represent CC fans in general because even if he's a troll he contributes to the "CC fans are all obnoxious ###holes" thing. He sounds much like CubanM11 from the "Blue Devils show is easy" thread... :tongue:

Except that I think the Cavaliers horn line isn't as good as some of the other corps :thumbup: that are a threat to BD. Blue Devils are not the only corp that has beaten the Cavies this year.

Umm...ok...as long as I don't have to be humble after August 9th... :thumbup:

You can do whatever you want, but don't expect your Crown brethren to respect you for it.

I will not be surprised to see BD and Crown 1-2 in SA, in either order. They both are performing their shows with a ton more confidence, from what I can tell, (Crown/Cadets live..BD/Cavs FN). For some reason I have always thought that this "swagger" helped project in a big venue, with bigger judging panels.

The next 5 will definitely "steal" some top 3 "slots" in the music captions that may make a difference. Coats DL was ahead of Cavs last night, for example. If Crowns DL is say 5th or 6th, (BD...Coats...PR...Cavs...SCV), I don't see them beating BD overall.

Regardless of the op's intentions...you gotta love Crown having the shot at making some more corps history this year. No matter how they act, or what they say, EVERY die hard Crown fan is gonna be eagerly "refreshing some page" for scores on Saturday night.

You can do whatever you want, but don't expect your Crown brethren to respect you for it.

Excuse me, but why are you bashing on me?? How is the quip above any more offensive than what Mark Time posted below under the "Crown and Cadets clash again" forum last night? I could find more quotes from the forums showing others who are just as excited as I am about it looking like it's going to be Crown's year and nobody is hating on them!!! Geez, I'm just happy for Crown, OK?!?!?! I think Crown is consistently demolishing the competition this year and it is going to continue. And that is not based solely on my opinion, it is what the judges are saying based on the scores they are awarding Crown for their awesome show so lighten up a little!

Crown 88.2

Cadets 86.8

YESSSSS!!!!!!

Crown took 1st place in all captions except for 2nd place in guard.

Excuse me, but why are you bashing on me?? How is the quip above any more offensive than what Mark Time posted below under the "Crown and Cadets clash again" forum last night? I could find more quotes from the forums showing others who are just as excited as I am about it looking like it's going to be Crown's year and nobody is hating on them!!! Geez, I'm just happy for Crown, OK?!?!?! I think Crown is consistently demolishing the competition this year and it is going to continue. And that is not based solely on my opinion, it is what the judges are saying based on the scores they are awarding Crown for their awesome show so lighten up a little!

Fair enough, I'll back off. I was just replying to your comment that you'll only remain humble until finals. Not sure that was in good taste.

They have yet to meet up with a couple power houses from the west. One being undefeated so far :devil: . So don't get your hopes up!