Most Improved

Which Corps has improved the most in all aspects from the beginning of the season to this point?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which corps has improved the most in all aspects from the beginning of the season to this point?

• Blue Devils
    • Cavaliers
    • Holy Name Cadets
    • Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Bluecoats
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Stars
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Glassmen
    • Blue Knights
    • Troopers
    • Colts
    • Madison Scouts
    • The Academy
    • Crossmen
    • Spirit
    • Pacific Crest
    • Mandarins
    • Pioneer
    • Cascades
    • Jersey Surf

TRY to be objective folks. We all want to vote for our favorite corps, but think about who has improved in show design, visual, music, guard, perc, etc. Also, it doesn't have to be based on the scores or who is ranked highest.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote is for the Cavaliers. I remember thinking this show was a tragic mess at the beginning of the season, and I predicted Cavies to be sitting around 6th around this time, but the music and even Visual are worlds better than they were. I'm not talking about typical improvements either, above and beyond. This is not one of my fav. three shows this year, but I still have great respect for the Cavaliers for not giving up.

On the other hand, I'm really worried about my favorite corps, PR. Maybe they'll be most improved by the end of the season?!!!?!?!?!

I have to vote Cadets for this one. I think many of the upper-tier corps have fairly "safe" shows this summer and the Cadets are really pushing their limits in many areas. The Cadets' visual package has been cleaned greatly from early-season and they have overtaken Crown consistently for the past week.

HNC would be my next choice, even though I loathe WSS

I dont' have anything to go by except scores, but the Troopers certainly seem to be climbing the ranks. I'll second the thought that the Cavaliers have really come on strong recently, and I think Boston's been gaining ground as well.

Troopers hands down. a legitimate finals contender for the first time in many, many years

Just to be clear... this poll is about who has improved the most from the beginning of this season.... not last season.... right?

Yes, Tez. This season, and not about how they are compared to seasons past.

I am SO surprised to see that PR vote, and it's not because they were last year's champion, either.

May as well just made the poll question "Can you read? Yes or No."