... I was funny the first couple of times, but that was well over a thousand times ago

You haven't been funny over a thousand times you tried to be?

And: Go INT!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then go to one of the many electronics threads! It is not fair to go off on INT just because you are having a bad day.

INT is probably not going be invisible at shows any time soon, either. So if folks don't like INT threads, they should just consider taking a break during those discussions. Maybe just go get a soda or something, and then come back for the more cerebral and thought provoking thread discussions...... such as the prediction threads and so forth.

Edited by BRASSO

INT is probably not going be invisible at shows any time soon, either. So if folks don't like INT threads, they should just consider taking a break during those discussions. Maybe just go get a soda or something, and then come back for the more serious thread discussions...... like the prediction threads and so forth.

lol

am i the only person on the whole forum that thinks the INT joke isnt funny? lol and even if it ever was. the horse is DEAD lol. that is all sorry for ranting i had to teach 20 kids how to use iphoto at 8 this morning at work and am kranky...

Just go eat a pretzel or two and leave those poor children that march INT alone. They put 1000's of hours in just so you can take a leak at many major shows and you have no feelings for them.

By the way, should you have started this thread in the OT section since INT is not an official DCI corps ?

Come on Mods, where are you ?

am i the only person on the whole forum that thinks the INT joke isnt funny? lol and even if it ever was. the horse is DEAD lol. that is all sorry for ranting i had to teach 20 kids how to use iphoto at 8 this morning at work and am kranky...

I think it's possibly THE dumbest long-running jokes on this forum. I roll my eyes at every one of those stupid jokes, and can't for the life of me understand why people continually post those tragically lame jokes. :thumbup:

You aren't the only person, but trying to get DCP to change silly memes is like pissing into the wind

" silly memes " ? Now that's debatable even among world renowned Memeticists who study these things.

According to Wikipedia ( I know, I know, college Profs don't like Wiki,) according to most Memeticists, ( quote ) " the lack of a consistent rigorous definition of what precisely a " meme " is, remains one of the principal criticisms leveled at Memetics, the study of memes "

Sounds like what exactly constitutes a " memes " is more of a controversy than INT.

Edited by BRASSO