Compare your DCI faves to your NFL faves

I compare the NY Jets to a drum line without sticks...

They can't beat anybody or anything!!!

:satisfied::tongue::tongue:

I'll play the game...

BD: Pittsburgh Steelers. Huge amount of history for both groups, both groups have had success in every decade of their organization, both have the most championships in their organization

Cavaliers: Indianapolis Colts. Lots of great talent that lets both be consistently at the top of their group.

Cadets: Dallas Cowboys. Lots of history for both, lots of hype for both, both have controversial owners.

Crown: San Diego Chargers. Both have some of the best individual components in the game, they just haven't been able to put all the pieces together yet.

Vanguard: New York Giants. They always stay competitive, even when it's not their year.

Madison: SF 49'ers. Won titles in the past, were consistently a big name in the 70's, 80's and 90's but have gone through a long rough patch and find themselves struggling to stay competitive and relevant.

Phantom: DA BEARS. Both groups have a storied past, great reputations within their organizations (Regiment for their classical programming, Bears for their defense), but have rarely made it to the top of the mountain.

Bluecoats: Tennessee Titans. Both have recently come out of nowhere over the last few years to emerge as strong challengers.

Glassmen: Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Had a brief surge of greatness at roughly the same time in the early 2000's, but since then, both have slid back into mediocrity.

Boston: Oakland Raiders. Great fan following, they bleed history and have a reputation for being absolute bad-##### both on and off the field.

Blue Stars: Baltimore Ravens. Often overlooked in favor of the more flashy, well-known teams, but definitely a group to watch out for. Can easily sneak up on you when you aren't looking.

Academy: Arizona Cardinals. Both groups have found success in a short period of time.

Pioneer: Detroit Lions. Both groups have gone through very long periods of struggling, but may be seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Troopers: Atlanta Falcons. Both groups went through very traumatic experiences for their franchises (Atlanta: Mike Vick drama and head coach quitting, Troopers: Nearly folding in 2006), but appear to have restocked with quality talent and are on their way back up to the top.

Spirit: Cleveland Browns. Somewhat in the past, but surrounded by some tragic near-misses in the 80's. Recent moves have had people wondering how they'll keep up.

Crossmen: NY Jets. Both groups have flashy reputations but have struggled in recent years.

I just figured we could have a little fun, this is not meant to put down any corps at all. I am well aware of the work and sacrifice these kids endure, and I respect the hell out of them, but if you zoom out and look at it from a big picture I think it might be fun to compare these groups to NFL teams.

well if you call anyone the lions that is down right rude

What is NFL?

:satisfied:

National Free Librarians

National Free Librarians

No Fun League. Jeez, everyone knows that. :satisfied:

well if you call anyone the lions that is down right rude

I did, but I think I did it in a positive way.