COLTS GET THE SHAFT

So what you really are saying hidden in this message, is that because it's kids...that the judges should increase their score no matter what each and every competition?

No. Scores go up...scores go down.

Frankly I have never gotten the point about why fans argue about scores in the first place. It doesn't directly effect you anyways. Only people who really should be saying anything about this is NOT the members of the Colts, but the staff.

wow hidden messages?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL..this was 30 minutes of my life I can never get back... :satisfied:

didn't have to read...

Yes....Hidden messages. The 'people sometimes forget that' part.

I took that to mean that the judges are forgetting about it, since it is the judges who put down the #'s.

Edited by Kyle B

And your opinion seems to be different than mine so discuss I'm not upset with you.

Me neither. I'm just saying, you probably shouldn't post something on a forum if you don't want responses.

Yes....Hidden messages. The 'people sometimes forget that' part.

I took that to mean that the judges are forgetting about it, since it is the judges who put down the #'s.

No I wasn't meaning the judges in that statement.

Me neither. I'm just saying, you probably shouldn't post something on a forum if you don't want responses.

Oh I don't mind the responses one bit.

bmroth1:

Please stop. You're making the corps look bad. Please do not take to this public forum to whine about the judges decisions. It's not at all how corps moms should act. You are setting a poor example and the Colts Staff and Members keep the competition ON the field not online. Please show them respect by doing the same.

Again, please stop. Less whining, more rehearsing.

Thank you.

Yeah because I am not being one

People's scores go down or stagnate all the time.. you have to look at the season as a whole. I could break alot of this down for you (and have on other threads to a certain extent), but I doubt you would get it (because you didn't before). I will state something ver simple that I hope you will be able to understand though:

Look at the scores this week since San Antonio....

Colts score from San Antonio went UP from 79.1 to an 80.2... That is an increase of 1.2 so far this week

Troopers score also went UP from a 79.6 to an 80.35... That is an increase of .75 so far this week

So who is getting the shaft now?

bmroth

Why haven't you responded to this yet?

Nothing to say?

Please explain to me how every single World Class score goes up from San Antonio to Murfreesboro except the Colts their score went down.... (Oh sorry Madison stayed the same another Trooper competitor). Seems to me there is some #### judging going on....Can anyone guess why? Of course you can but my question is who will have the guts to say it. Oh and by the way the Colts have improved since San Antonio....but according to the judges they are the only corps out there to actually get worse. It's beyond fishy is flagrantly shameful and lends a cloud of doubt to any conclusion to the 12th spot this season.

Sorry bud, but your corps of choice isn't the only one that's been seeing their scores flat-line as of late.