8 Point jump for Madison, in 1 Night?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts and Spirit and Academy are all saying, "Who was that in the Green Ferrari that just passed us?" :lol:

LOL.. That was funny!!! :sad:

Edited by xrock80

That's one HELL of a typo!!!

If this score were real, or ended up being real, man does that throw a lot of things out the window.

The Crusaders are looking in the rear view mirror, as are Blue Stars. :lol: The Glassmen just had a nervous breakdown :lol: , and the Troopers just got thrown into 13th. :devil: The Colts and Spirit and Academy are all saying, "Who was that in the Green Ferrari that just passed us?" :lol:

I am sure it's a typo! But a little excitement might be nice. :sad:

I have felt all season that the Madison guard outfits look like the Sith garb from Return of the Jedi. You know, the purple outfits - before they switch to the "Mucha Lucha" look?

Maybe Darth Sidius used a Jedi Mind trick on the tabulator. :smile: Who knew that Emperor Palpatine was a Madison fan?

What's next? Will the Death Star appear in orbit, and fire the energy beam at Concord, California?

Seriously, these mistakes are intolerable. Someone either in Buffalo or Indianapolis screwed something up - royally. If it really was the tabulator, then seriously, dude - start filling out your resume. You have one job, and one job only - add up numbers, and type them out on a keyboard.

I don't know how many opportunities are there for tabulators in this economy. Perhaps you can get a job with the City of Buffalo Transit Authority, taking tickets on the bus.

Edited by oldschooldbc

I have felt all season that the Madison outfits look like the Sith garb from Return of the Jedi.

Maybe Darth Sidius used a Jedi Mind trick on the tabulator. :lol: Who knew that Emperor Palpatine was a Madison fan?

What's next? Will the Death Star appear in orbit, and fire the energy beam at Concord, California?

Seriously, these mistakes are intolerable. Someone either in Buffalo or Indianapolis screwed something up - royally. If it really was the tabulator, then seriously, dude - start filling out your resume. You have one job, and one job only - add up numbers, and type them out on a keyboard.

I don't know how many opportunities are there for tabulators in this economy. Perhaps you can get a job with the City of Buffalo Transit Authority, taking tickets on the bus.

I'd be willing to bet that "DCI tabulator" is not a full-time job and that the person probably works 9-5 to put food on their family.

It's pretty typical of DCP, isn't it. DCI puts on over 100 shows per year. They have people, who are probably volunteers to begin with, enter hundreds of number every single night. That adds up to thousands of numbers over the course of a season. They make one mistake and people are all over them. :lol: