Toledo - Souvie Review #2

I will be looking for the best souvies at the Toledo Show tonite. Pictures and prices and maybe a little insight from the sellers. Check back later.

cool... an INT review !

How thoughtful to review and feature the Suvy set ups and the folks that keep the Corps kids and the fans so well dressed! :devil:

:rolleyes: in particular to long time supporter from the Corps Ensemble beginnings, Lee and his wife with "The Academy" suvy caravan. He's also the Corps classy videographer. Very Good People.

FYI every year my array of shirts, hats, patches, lanyards continues to grow.....oh, and be on the lookout for an added feature to the suvy trailer...."The Academy Cafe" we're talking about a most welcomed shady escape!

How thoughtful to review and feature the Suvy set ups and the folks that keep the Corps kids and the fans so well dressed! :devil:

:rolleyes: in particular to long time supporter from the Corps Ensemble beginnings, Lee and his wife with "The Academy" suvy caravan. He's also the Corps classy videographer. Very Good People.

FYI every year my array of shirts, hats, patches, lanyards continues to grow.....oh, and be on the lookout for an added feature to the suvy trailer...."The Academy Cafe" we're talking about a most welcomed shady escape!

I love that BK is selling Troopers gear.... BK in the mid 90's especially and probably even farther back has had great instructors that came from Troop... Our entire vis staff in '97 and '98 including Robbie Billings were ex Troop as was much of the guard staff and Jason Buckingham our brass caption.... Those guys all made significant contributions and some still are.... BK owes a great debt ot the Troopers and their fine former members that taught us in those years and now. It is the least that BK can do to share a bond, because after all the mountain region has two fine corps to be proud of!!!

Wes Perkins

Bk '97 '98

Edited by wesleyrp

Glassmen didnt have the shirt i wanted :devil::rolleyes:

Scott, when I seen the second pic of the Glassmen booth. (the one with the tee-shirts) I could not believe my eyes. I emailed mom and dad the pic and now I have to buy at least 3 or 4 of that tee shirt design. Now that my friend, is an true old school Glassmen shirt. As far as I know the last time that Glassmen logo was seen in public was 1976. For the hardcore Glassmen fan that shirt is a must buy. Way to go Glassmen for bringing the Old School Glassmen logo back to light. True classic

Dean