Quarter final play by play?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I m laughing crying, and got the chills, WAY TO GO 7TH Regiment!!

HHMMM I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you have child in the Pit in 7th?! ... :rolleyes:

Congrats!!!

Edited by Guard-Dad

WOW! Wouldn't it have been something it they had broken the 80's threshold. I hope their show ends up on Youtube....

VODs from Michigan City will be on the Fan Network.

I bought the Fan Network subscription on DCI so I will be able to watch the semifinals. It's not the same as being there (since all you see are little dots moving around the field) but it makes it a little better! Last year I had to get up around 5am to watch, but that's okay. Hopefully they will score a little better and be on later!!

I wish they would stop short-changing Open Class and webcast in multi-camera.

Yes. and the good thing about watching world is that you have the option of choosing high camera format or multi format which switches back and forth so you may catch a glimpse of our son!!! We are going to go watch world semis in IMAX! I'm excited!!

As far as I know, the quarterfinals cinecast is NOT in IMAX. If it is in a digital IMAX theater the screen is roughly the same size and resolution as a regular movie screen.

Was thinking about this also, but then thought, geez what 75-100 people crowded in a theater. Have you done this? I'm curious if "show ediquete" happens there as well. You know quiet during a show ..etc..

My experience at the quarterfinals cinecast has been very good. Most people are quiet during the shows, enter/exit between shows and applaud/cheer when appropriate. Of course, sometimes there are those kids (or adults) whose parents forgot to teach them how to behave in public.

This year, I am not happy that DCI is only showing the top 15 so I haven't decided whether to go or not.

This year, I am not happy that DCI is only showing the top 15 so I haven't decided whether to go or not.

I'm pretty sure they only broadcast the top 15 last year, too. They did clips of the bottom, I thought, but I could be mistaken.

Waiting for scores is getting to be ridiculous... I have to go teach HS guard soon, and this is all I'll be thinking about! Bad instructor, bad! ^_^

Legends 81.0

...Sorry! Thought I'd replied fast enough. ^_~

Edited by gypc1967

VK should be taking the field!

Go VK!

Before I run out...

HAVE A BLAST, KIDS!!!