Crown is Going to Win

Or yes...the chairs have to begin to swallow up BD members, while somone spreads valve oil all over the field.

:shutup::tongue::cool:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched several of the top 12 corps shows again tonight, both Allentown and the Designer Commentary shows. I am convinced that Crown is going to win this thing. Their show has morphed into something awesome, and it looks like they could still grow. There were some areas they had just added for Allentown and I could hear some of the dirt. Yet they are still scoring really high. The end of Puck was unbelievable, watch it at 6:14 - 6:38. Holy Shnikes!

And secondarily, but no less important, I feel the SCV is going to move up. Their show has "classic" written all over it and I would be surprised if they didn't overtake either the Cavaliers or both HNC and the Cavaliers. The constant denial of a FFF company front until very near the end is the biggest goosebumps of the year. The show is a whole, clean and uncluttered masterpiece.

Here is my top 5 placement:

1. Carolina Crown

2. Blue Devils

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Holy Name Cadets

5. Cavaliers

Flame away, but it's just my opinion...

A bit dated, son't you think? Have you checked recent scores?

Let's hope Crown takes the, well, crown. They definitely deserve to win. :tongue: