Twitter During Championships Week

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably comment some. @JimBurnell

Also I have a collection of "marching arts" related twitter links at TwitMarch.

I hope to re-work the site considerably soon. I might choose a different name too.

I am sure that @CorpsScores will be busy over the next 3 days.

Thanks Jim!

Hey guys, Jim is a great resource for all those interested in tweeting and the marching arts. Check out his page and add a few of the folks he's got listed. Add @JimBurnell as well!

Hey Jim, can you get the #DCIFinals hashtag added to your page?

I will be going to the show, and I have used Twitter at a few show this season, but I am going to be in my ZONE on Saturday.

I have, probably a dumb question. Why are Finals not on Fancast Network? I have family that will be staying behind, and it would have been SWEET for them to see it.

I'm thinking I might Tweet. I'm an inconsistent tweeter at best, but an event like this should give me something worthwhile to say. I'll be attending Semis only, but maybe it'll be a fix for those of you who aren't Fan Network subscribers @Matt_Simon

I will be going to the show, and I have used Twitter at a few show this season, but I am going to be in my ZONE on Saturday.

I have, probably a dumb question. Why are Finals not on Fancast Network? I have family that will be staying behind, and it would have been SWEET for them to see it.

Not a dumb question, but probably they want to sell tickets more than they want to sell Fan Network subscriptions.

Still, they could broadcast them all the next day on Fan Network for say $20 a person and I sure as heck would pay.

Not a dumb question, but probably they want to sell tickets more than they want to sell Fan Network subscriptions.

Still, they could broadcast them all the next day on Fan Network for say $20 a person and I sure as heck would pay.

Yeah, I think I agree. Seems like they could make some pretty good revenue by even posting it the next day. That's too bad.

@medeajm

i'll tweet during the Cinecast

I'm thinking I might Tweet. I'm an inconsistent tweeter at best, but an event like this should give me something worthwhile to say. I'll be attending Semis only, but maybe it'll be a fix for those of you who aren't Fan Network subscribers @Matt_Simon

Any way you can work it in is great. Welcome to the club.

@mistresskelli

Kelli you rock! Say hi to the Sac gang tonight for me, k!

Edited by Newseditor44