2009 DCI Open Class Finals

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, they'll be performing at 6:08 PM

Thank you...talked to my daughter and she was so excited about everything. It had been a long journey from last year's silver to today for her. Congrats to the other corps also for making it a super season in Open Class.

It was Mayra!! :tongue:

How fun!!

Congrats to the Citations! My wife and I were in the stands and could hardly breathe while we waited for the scores. The kids pit one of thier best performances out there for finals.

I'd like to so congratate all the corps that competed. It's so great to see all those kids working so hard to achieve. And one more shout out to 7th regiment! Here's to many years of friendly competition

Congrats to the Citations! My wife and I were in the stands and could hardly breathe while we waited for the scores. The kids pit one of thier best performances out there for finals.

I'd like to so congratate all the corps that competed. It's so great to see all those kids working so hard to achieve. And one more shout out to 7th regiment! Here's to many years of friendly competition

Thanks for the 7th shout and a big congratulations to Citations as well. I too look foward to many years of freindly competition which is much needed in New England. Citations and 7th both made New England proud.

Grats to the Citations Guard & Lennie, for popping a 19.8 at Finals today!

I just find it funny that someone was saying that a .6 difference in guard in Quarterfinals wasn't that big of a difference, as if some other corps could catch up. Well, how about a 1.2 difference? Absolutely no contest in terms of guard. Amazing!

I just find it funny that someone was saying that a .6 difference in guard in Quarterfinals wasn't that big of a difference, as if some other corps could catch up. Well, how about a 1.2 difference? Absolutely no contest in terms of guard. Amazing!

What I said was that 0.6 in guard was not "a mile ahead". I also did not say that nobody would catch up, nor that they wouldn't increase the spread.

Congrats Citations guard! Good showing!

Edited by MagicBobert