Retreat

Thank you top 12 for keeping retreat nice and respectful. I could have done without the BOA/WGI smoke and intros and would have liked an all play, but it was way better than last year. Kudos class of 2009!

MIKE

Glad to hear there was no tomfoolery this year.

See DCI, this is what happens when Troopers make finals. You're GUARANTEED to have a classy retreat because if somebody screws around, Troop's dm will start shooting people and lopping heads. :tongue:

Thank you to all who were at attention the whole time

See DCI, this is what happens when Troopers make finals. You're GUARANTEED to have a classy retreat because if somebody screws around, Troop's dm will start shooting people and lopping heads. :tongue:

It's true. I've seen it happen.

[insert sarcasm there ^^]

haha

Thank you to all who were at attention the whole time

:tongue:

Thank you top 12 for keeping retreat nice and respectful. I could have done without the BOA/WGI smoke and intros and would have liked an all play, but it was way better than last year. Kudos class of 2009!

MIKE

I wonder why there weren't any tools this year..

lol

hahaha very nice. was the last chord of america the beautiful (or whatever they're playing this year) an actual chord? or was it every other note other than a Bb?

EDIT: It just clicked that there was no mass America the Beautiful. Sorry, I'm still new to this age-out thing and not being in the loop

Edited by mfh5001