1980 DCI East Video???

Malibu

Does anyone have or know of someone who might have the 1980 DCI East Video? I have 1981 and have heard that there is a 1980 version as well. I would love to add this to my collection. :)

my dad has it somewhere, we just havent been able to locate it....and we've been looking for months.

you have to understand, his house makes Fred Sanford's house look clean.

i'll keep looking

I hope you guys find it Jeff.....it could make two old blondes in this forum very happy! :)

I appreciate you guys looking......hey, maybe we should call up Sylvia Brown.....she could tell you where to look. B)

my dad has it somewhere, we just havent been able to locate it....and we've been looking for months.

i'll keep looking

I hope you guys find it Jeff.....it could make two old blondes in this forum very happy! :)

I appreciate you guys looking......hey, maybe we should call up Sylvia Brown.....she could tell you where to look. B)

P.S. One is a natural blonde and one isn't. I assert and it has been my experience that blondes do have more fun! And sometimes look 10 years younger when you go lighter as you age! B)

What a smile I'd have on my face if I could see DCI East 80.... :) :)

i'll keep looking

P.S. One is a natural blonde and one isn't. I assert and it has been my experience that blondes do have more fun! And sometimes look 10 years younger when you go lighter as you age! B)

What a smile I'd have on my face if I could see DCI East 80.... :) :)

Now how did you know I was talking about you girl??? :P

Geez.....can't I surprise you anymore?

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Malibu, what corps do you have on that 1980 DCE video? Is it open class or class a

yea....lemme me know if ya find a source to get it, I can't wait to hear our announcement on the starting line and hearing nothing but.....EAST EAST EAST!.....and booing.......class act there in Allentown..........ugh