Carolina Crown 2010 Field Studio Recordings

Hi all,

The Carolina Crown 2009 Field Studio Recordings, recorded finals week in IU Stadium in Bloomington, Indiana, are now available for purchase on the DCI Fan Network.

These are high quality recordings that are available in brass only, percussion only, and full corps options.

Support the drum corps by purchasing these great recordings!

:thumbup:

Edited by jamesjones0611

Too bad Puck and Storm aren't listed on there. If someone buys the 2009 recordings (not 2010) from I&E Day ... please let me know what they are EXACTLY!

Thanks

I have purchased all of them.

Puck and Storm ARE included....Puck is part of the Sensemaya recording, and Storm is part of the Promise recording.

So you WILL get the entire show by purchasing these recordings.

Hi all,

The Carolina Crown 2010 Field Studio Recordings, recorded finals week in IU Stadium in Bloomington, Indiana, are now available for purchase on the DCI Fan Network.

These are high quality recordings that are available in brass only, percussion only, and full corps options.

Support the drum corps by purchasing these great recordings!

:thumbup:

The real question here is, where did DCI get a time machine and when can I use it?

They should do Holsinger music, then.

OK I understand there is reverb .. or it's the natural echo of the stadium ... but this is pretty sickening sometimes. VERY ORGANesque. no SEROIUSLY!

Trumpets tend to rush sometimes but I think that's just them being closer to the mics in the arc. This hornline is pretty unfrigginbelievable.

OK I understand there is reverb .. or it's the natural echo of the stadium ... but this is pretty sickening sometimes. VERY ORGANesque. no SEROIUSLY!

Trumpets tend to rush sometimes but I think that's just them being closer to the mics in the arc. This hornline is pretty unfrigginbelievable.

My friend and I had the same "they sound like an organ" conversation during Star of Indiana's encore in 1992 at Preview of Champions. The same fingerprints are still there today, apparently. Incredible hornline. Absolutely incredible.

*bump*

SCV and Madison Field Studio Recordings are also now available.

All of these were done by Box 5 Productions. Great stuff!!