DCA TONIGHT !

P.S. Before and after Awards Glance over at the DM's I think you will see we all Respect & Like each other. (bet some of you didn't know David Bruni & I are brothers. Inside Joke From last year, Sorry can't tell you its A DM thing. :thumbup: )

I can see the resemblance. Chris Kilian and I are 1st cousins(on his mom's side, of course) :thumbup:

PS,can cheeseburger aromatherapy really be considered aromatically therapeutic.None of the ones I ate went into my nose,so technically I wasnt smelling anything. :thumbup:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Jay and the Bushwacker organization for a great job running their first show in 6 years. I have ALWAYS associated Bush with being a Class act and that will not change. Jay made sure that Gold had great accommodations and even personally walked over to ask if everything was going OK. Also, he also shared with the other corps directors about the success of his clinic as a way for other organizations to raise additional funds at shows!

Congrats to all the groups that performed at the show. And a job well done to Bush!

Dwayne

C. Gold

I was at the Toms River show Saturday night and enjoyed great performances by all the corps there. The only downside to the entire evening was the behavior of the Bushwackers at their own show.

While all the other units on retreat saluted the winner of the night, the Hurricanes, by passing in review on their way off the field, the Bushwackers elected to turn their backs on the Hurcs and exit the field in the opposite direction.

Once again the Bushwackers exhibit their lack of class in the drum corps activity. Jay if you're reading this... isn't it time to clean up your organization's act? How about an apology to the Hurricanes for your lack of respect?

This was not the first time Bushwackers showed disrespect at retreat then tried to blame it on someone else.

Thanks for the support. I had a great time seeing the hundreds of kids that showed up to the clinic ready and eager to learn. It was a joy to perform for toms river east and the Irish band!

It felt very strange standing next to a trombone player in sectionals and looking down the line at woodwinds :p

I just don't see what the issue is here. The Bushwackers have always been a well liked group and I always seemed to be respected in their presence. And it's not like this was an upset so it can't be directed toward the Hurcs. If their is any gripe it probably isn't a disrespect to wards any corp's but may be directed somewhere else "maybe the judge". who knows but I don't buy it.

Once again the Bushwackers exhibit their lack of class in the drum corps activity. Jay if you're reading this... isn't it time to clean up your organization's act? How about an apology to the Hurricanes for your lack of respect?

This was not the first time Bushwackers showed disrespect at retreat then tried to blame it on someone else.

:lol:

*cough*

At any rate, thank you Bushwackers for hosting a great show and AMAZING SHOWERS!!!

Edited by cutlass528

HOORAY, DEE SEE PEE. :lol:

*cough*

At any rate, thank you Bushwackers for hosting a great show and AMAZING SHOWERS!!!

dont blame dcp for the actions of one idiot thank you

I just don't see what the issue is here. The Bushwackers have always been a well liked group and I always seemed to be respected in their presence. And it's not like this was an upset so it can't be directed toward the Hurcs. If their is any gripe it probably isn't a disrespect to wards any corp's but may be directed somewhere else "maybe the judge". who knows but I don't buy it.

Just stating a fact.In 2005 they trooped by Empire Statesmen in order to throw them off.Got a penalty for it from what I remember.