SCV Ageout Green and the Guard

We were watching SCV on Finals night, and as always there were the green feathers in the hats for the ageouts. I looked at the pit, and the ageouts had the touch of green above the star. The guard...

We couldn't find any green.

Was I blind? Was is something that they decided wasn't appropriate for the show? Were there no guard ageouts?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were watching SCV on Finals night, and as always there were the green feathers in the hats for the ageouts. I looked at the pit, and the ageouts had the touch of green above the star. The guard...

We couldn't find any green.

Was I blind? Was is something that they decided wasn't appropriate for the show? Were there no guard ageouts?

Sometimes it's hard to see. A girl might have a green hair tie, or a guy a green feather snippet on his waist. I can't imagine SCV not having any ageouts in the guard.

Sometimes it's hard to see. A girl might have a green hair tie, or a guy a green feather snippet on his waist. I can't imagine SCV not having any ageouts in the guard.

We were sitting in the 100 level, about 18 rows up. We were definitely looking and couldn't find it.

I just went on Jolesch's website to find a photo and prove you wrong but you are RIGHT, I don't see anything green on the guard at finals.

Well Dezi Mason, the guard captain, aged out this year so we know there ARE ageouts... odd that there's no green.

Usually the guard has the feather in their hair ties, or pinned into their star (guard gets stars for finals night). Jolesch photos arent from finals...so nobody has green feathers in them.

Usually the guard has the feather in their hair ties, or pinned into their star (guard gets stars for finals night). Jolesch photos arent from finals...so nobody has green feathers in them.

The guard wasn't wearing stars Finals night.

I don't have a problem if they decided that the green got in the way of the show's vision, but if they were wearing green I have to know where. It's been bothering me since Finals.

Edited by Pinwiz