Designers

In what context do you mean designers?

Well, Mark Cole arranged our show and is the program coordinator (hence the title).

John Hoekstra (director) wrote our drill.

Well, Mark Cole arranged our show and is the program coordinator (hence the title).

John Hoekstra (director) wrote our drill.

And say hi to John! He was a former MBI member. I haven't run into him in a while - I hope he's doing well!

For Minnesota, the show design is a collective enterprise. Joel Matuzak, Matt Kettlehut and Andy Classen have been the main drivers for a decade. However, I don't know the specifics for 2009 since I am not living in the Twin Cities right now. Perhaps another MBI staffer can elucidate.

Edited by Ron H

And say hi to John! He was a former MBI member. I haven't run into him in a while - I hope he's doing well!

For Minnesota, the show design is a collective enterprise. Joel Matuzak, Matt Kettlehut and Andy Classen have been the main drivers for a decade. However, I don't know the specifics for 2009 since I am not living in the Twin Cities right now. Perhaps another MBI staffer can elucidate.

Great -- Who else is out there, Empire, Reading, Hurcs, Cabs, Bush, Brigs?

Hurcs have the following:

Brass Arranger - Michael Klesch

Percussion Arrangers - Kevin Murphy (battery) & Tim Holcomb (pit)

Visual Designer - Jamey Thompson

Colorguard Designers - Philip Traini, Jim Zulick, & John Lemire (and I believe Karen Prince is in on designing also)

Great idea... as soon as you get to rochester - buy a yearbook/program... We're all very proud of it this year - flat out amazing... corps members may preorder through their director through Monday 8/31.