Drum set players who could hang in drum corps

Gaddabout

Didn't know about Carla, so if there's corps experience there, then it's a default. Then you fill in the blanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Lang was born in Vienna and grew up in Stockerau, a small town in Austria. He lived in London for ten years and moved to Los Angeles in December 2006.

how did he do bridgemen? just curious

Thomas Lang did the same thing many of the guys in Team Japan, I mean Pioneer do every year. That's how he marched Bridgemen in the early 80's. I was lucky enough to get a picture with him while attending a percussion clinic that featured him where the total attendance was maybe 300 people.

PS. before you flame on the Pioneer comment, I marched Pioneer in '95. :)

no pioneer flaming from me.... i was in the 96 pioneer drumline playing quads when we took the div 2 drum title....

it breaks my heart that pioneer gets flamed, and more so that i marched surf in 97 "snare", and this is the year that a week end corps beat a full touring one... its bitter sweet for me

I spent 5 minutes searching it and I've not found a single shred of evidence that Thomas Lang marched bridgemen. In fact, I'm pretty sure I would've seen it mentioned somewhere if he did. I found tons of evidence that he was educated in Vienna and Europe though.