Bridgeport show

FOUND OUT THAT IT IS RAINING QUITE HEAVILY THERE. NEED TO STAY TUNED TO RADAR AND WEATHER REPROTS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forecast is for rain most of the day. Cool temperatures. Show is rain or shine. Rain should taper off by the evening, based on the East Coast radar.

and how do ya do a show in the rain? well ok 1975 DCA finals was in the rain. it took till 1:00am to get it in. not fun. :laughing:

actually, I just looked at radar and the weather seems to be moving out to sea... looking better each hour

Well it has cleared up it is slightly breezy but the the rain has cleared and it should be lower 70's for the show.

Norwalk and Trumbull high schools are also there in exhibition, two powerhouse high school bands. I'm sure their eyes will get nice and big when the Hurcs hit the field @ 8:45 or so...

Ticket sales are showing a crowd of around 4,500 to 5,000 to be in the house. This was my high school, MAN what a Stadium to perform in! :laughing:

Well it has cleared up it is slightly breezy but the the rain has cleared and it should be lower 70's for the show.

Norwalk and Trumbull high schools are also there in exhibition, two powerhouse high school bands. I'm sure their eyes will get nice and big when the Hurcs hit the field @ 8:45 or so...

Ticket sales are showing a crowd of around 4,500 to 5,000 to be in the house. This was my high school, MAN what a Stadium to perform in! :thumbup:

Why would their eyes get big with the Hurcs? :thumbup:

Man what a great show for everyone!

Great weather cleared up nice, slight breeze but A fantastic place to be tonight. There was definitely a buzz with the Hurcs having such A great year.

Bridge men were fantastic, powerful and well balanced, their yellow coats really look great!

Competing corps,

Brigs> What stands out the most was their drumline. theirs numbers are down but they held their own. Best drum major of the night.

Bush> They have really hit the stride A slight notch below top 2 tonight but their guard is Great. They are moving, I say they hit 90.

Empire> Wow strong performance and I was worried they got in LATE and wasn't sure if they would be ready, well they were. Well balanced show, didn't pack the normal punch but their guard is top 3.

Hurcs> You can tell their horn line has caught up, they looked tight and hit the crowd in stride. Guard was all over the field and well staged. Drum line well lets say they Believe. Crowd goes to Hurcs.

Pics to follow....