Bridgeport show

All i can say is thank God the awards ceremony at Finals has been streamlined, with fewer awards..... it was getting out of hand.

"And the winner of the 'Best Baritone Player Who Knows A Guy Who Lives Next To A Guy Named Joe' is...."

Fran

well yes..but nice to have the awards..old time drumcorps..now...just need to get out of the stadium before 9 p.m.get home and what???? Lord tunderin jaysus..we used to stay until the last light went out..boy oh boy we be gettin aged lad!! :tongue:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Let them have it..It wont be until 2037 for the next oppurtunity like after the last win. :tongue:

dont get cocky when it takes that long.................But Ray is right come on if you have to have revenge over something that long ago maybe thats why it takes so long to bulid back to a contender.

Now for the current corps...best of luck hehehehehehe

And people continue. Its not like the hurricanes are coming on here and talking crap. leave it alone already. Hurcs and all other corps will do their talking on the competition field and not really care what anyone on this board has to say quite frankly. If they did, all of the corps except for Buccs would have thrown in the towel by now.

Hey ray why don't you lighten the F^%$#$##$ up and give prop's to the picture I took already!

:tongue:

And people continue. Its not like the hurricanes are coming on here and talking crap. leave it alone already. Hurcs and all other corps will do their talking on the competition field and not really care what anyone on this board has to say quite frankly. If they did, all of the corps except for Buccs would have thrown in the towel by now.

All the corps do their talkng on the field..and quite frankly I agree with you..but is there any intelligent life on DCP??? Me being the exception to the rule hah hah hah and if you do not like the opinions .then why omg why are you even posting...####in egos are so ..#### bye..have fun and I ain't apologising hah hah hah whata ####in bunch!!!!! :thumbup::tongue: :tongue: :tongue::thumbup: