Bridgeport show

Correct.

This happened once for each corps from 1977 through 1980. Hasn't happened since. :tongue:

Fran

You're such a friggin' nerd geek...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he's our nerd geek... :tongue:

My feelings are still just a little hurt, and I think I might have seen someone in a shirt that might have said something like Brigadeers (although it may hbe been Bridgemen - my eyes aren't good) look at me a little oddly - you know, maybe not totally charitably, but I guess this is the best apology i'm going to get, so....

Hmmmmm...

Errrrrrrrr...

Accepted, I guess.

Director of the Brigs comes on here and requests that anyone associated with his corps refrain from these kind of comments that offend you.

Director of the Brigs states that such comments/attitudes are not condoned by the organization and shouldn't be interpreted as coming from the organization.

Director of the Brigs, on behalf of himself and his organization, apologizes to anyone offended by such comments and attitudes.

What more do you want? Covering himself with ashes, ripping his clothes and kneeling at your feet?

:tongue:

Director of the Brigs comes on here and requests that anyone associated with his corps refrain from these kind of comments that offend you.

Director of the Brigs states that such comments/attitudes are not condoned by the organization and shouldn't be interpreted as coming from the organization.

Director of the Brigs, on behalf of himself and his organization, apologizes to anyone offended by such comments and attitudes.

What more do you want? Covering himself with ashes, ripping his clothes and kneeling at your feet?

:tongue:

Oh, lighten the #### up... this thread has gotten stupid enough, for pete's sake.

I guess :tongue: didn't indicate a type of levity. Next time I'll use three or four, along with an :tongue: so it's clear.

Oh whoops... I should lighten the #### up... this thread has already been stupid enough without me getting even stupider

Oh whoops... I should lighten the #### up... this thread has already been stupid enough without me getting even stupider

stupid is going on this thread and showing how really big your ego is!! A relative of mine tried out for a certain DCI corps but did not make it. yet I felt this fella had a ton of talent. Anyway someone mentioned earlier about making a certain drumline, playing with more lines than anyone posting here and generally being..hmmm stupid!! I told such relative that although he didn't make the line he might like to know that there are probably (and I am only guessing) if not hundreds perhaps thousands of kids out there that can drum their proverbial ### off!! So if you have the goods you also have to have the proper ettiquette and a mature attitude. many have the talent but few have the whole package..if you do not know what I mean by that then sorry for you.....just sayin ..as some other poster likes to say..sorry for stealing your line melligene..and enjoy the festivities!.....''MAKE SURE YOUR HOLDEN GOLDEN'' OR BLUE OR CANADIAN OR GENNY CREAM OR ROLLING ROCK OR BUD OR BUSCH OR OH NEVER MIND HAVE SOME RED WINE AND A SIRLOIN.....TTFN.. :tongue:

WOW! this is really cool..... all this trash talking on the Hurricanes. i marched for the great Genero for many years , and he truly delighted in this line of "dis"....he always told us, with a smile and that killer look in his eye, that the more they talk about you........the better it is .......it means you're good! the Hurcs are in the mix this weekend , and are poised to end the big blue run!...hey, we'll see......look no further than my avatar to know where my passion lies ! best wishes to everyone this weekend...09 will be a year you won't soon forget! :tongue:

I will double the lol.. It isn't happening man..

Btw I don't care who pays for the trophies, selective awards are BS. Here is the question to be asked, were the competing corps told ahead of time which awards were to be offered? NOW WAY.. That is dirty pool any way you look at it.

I can't wait to sit and the stands and watch a crap load of egos exploded at retreat, it will be awesome

I will double the lol.. It isn't happening man..

Btw I don't care who pays for the trophies, selective awards are BS. Here is the question to be asked, were the competing corps told ahead of time which awards were to be offered? NOW WAY.. That is dirty pool any way you look at it.

I can't wait to sit and the stands and watch a crap load of egos exploded at retreat, it will be awesome

Oh Let them have it..It wont be until 2037 for the next oppurtunity like after the last win. :tongue:

dont get cocky when it takes that long.................But Ray is right come on if you have to have revenge over something that long ago maybe thats why it takes so long to bulid back to a contender.

Now for the current corps...best of luck hehehehehehe

All i can say is thank God the awards ceremony at Finals has been streamlined, with fewer awards..... it was getting out of hand.

"And the winner of the 'Best Baritone Player Who Knows A Guy Who Lives Next To A Guy Named Joe' is...."

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring