I&E Scores?

G-horns

Beat Ya!

The keeper of the barbeque grill was second again..

great weekend Vic

Sorry for the late post of the scores. The Tabulator had a computer problem and had to wait untill she got home to mail the correct forms to Glenn

Percussion vs Brass, actually this year there were many more Brass entries than Percussion.

Question, why don't you see more folk from the big corps competing, such as Bucs, MBI, Hurcs, Cabs etc.....?

Also while in the question mood, why on youtube do you see tons of percussion at I&E, but few horn players? This is true on both sides, DCI & DCA.

I know it can't be that drummers are more tech savy.

Tech brass players? Shot the Kiltie Baris with pro Panasonic 3-chip HD (see post above)

Sorry for the late post of the scores. The Tabulator had a computer problem and had to wait untill she got home to mail the correct forms to Glenn

Percussion vs Brass, actually this year there were many more Brass entries than Percussion.

I was refering to the videos posted on youtube, not the actual number of entries. The same could be said about "in the lot" vids, always way more of drumlines.

Here are the top 3 snare vids:

1st place, Bill McGrath III -

2nd place, Jonathan Leal -

3rd place, Scott McCoy -

heres a pic of billy and i

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3065...6115&ref=mf

great memories!

Edited by JohnDonovanDotBiz

I was refering to the videos posted on youtube, not the actual number of entries. The same could be said about "in the lot" vids, always way more of drumlines.

I think there is just way more of a "parking lot rock star" culture instilled in percussionists that you don't see with the brass or colour guard. I don't know how else to describe it.