New drum corps in Tampa, FL

If a new drum corps were to come out as a parade corps in it's first year, with plans to move into touring with DCI, is there anyone on here from Florida who would be supportive? We have someone who will lead the brass side of things and a colorguard staff for our indoor guard. We will need someone for percussion, marching, drill, and support staff. Send emails to william@synergyinarts.org

If a new drum corps were to come out as a parade corps in it's first year, with plans to move into touring with DCI, is there anyone on here from Florida who would be supportive? We have someone who will lead the brass side of things and a colorguard staff for our indoor guard. We will need someone for percussion, marching, drill, and support staff. Send emails to william@synergyinarts.org

OM you asked and put yourself out there

Not with that guard staff...research better.......sorry BUT as to your idea I could fly

Given more info I'm sure there would be more than enough people willing to help out.

Do you have a growth plan in place yet? Or any equipment/funds yet? How many years until you want to go competitive?

I ask as a fan, not to be a dream spoiler. More drum corps of any kind is a good thing for the activity.

Shoot us some more info maybe you can get this thing rolling.

We are Synergy in Arts for Youth, Inc and are currently solidifying our board of directors as well as our fundraising plans to begin this fall. We are a new Explorer Post in Tampa and are finalizing our goals for our indoor colorguard and making contacts with local music educators. We have a staff for our indoor guard and a solid gentleman leading that ensemble.

We would like to establish a brass ensemble or parade corps depending on the options available to us. Many in the drum corps world have been supportive to us thus far and we look forward to opportunities upcoming. We do need to build our volunteer support, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by wbargeron

Best of Luck in your endeavor!

I'm glad to hear that! It sounds like you guys are gonna pull together a great group of people and I wish you the best of luck.

Like I said, The More The Merrier!! :rolleyes:

We are Synergy in Arts for Youth, Inc and are currently solidifying our board of directors as well as our fundraising plans to begin this fall. We are a new Explorer Post in Tampa and are finalizing our goals for our indoor colorguard and making contacts with local music educators.
We have a staff for our indoor guard and a solid gentleman leading that ensemble.

We would like to establish a brass ensemble or parade corps depending on the options available to us. Many in the drum corps world have been supportive to us thus far and we look forward to opportunities upcoming. We do need to build our volunteer support, so any help is greatly appreciated.

HMMMMM GOOD LUCK :rolleyes:

HMMMMM GOOD LUCK :rolleyes:

Yeah,,,,,,, I actually would like to offer support and insight ( If accepted ) but I will do it by e mail...good luck :smile:

I may be able to provide you with some assistance. PM with more info.

Thanks!