Star United

do you know if their tribute to Geoff Silver that they did before their performance was recorded? I'd like to have a copy of that since must of the Bucs did not get to see it.

Thanks Tom. Every Mini Corps who has ever competed in the DCA Mini Championship should take pride in this performance.

Look what "Donna" has brought!!!

Congrats to "Star United", and Congrats to every Corps out there that works to entertain at this level. I am all ready getting excited about next year. With this video we can see where the bar is set, now lets top it.

WOW DCA is great!!!

I would hope that you all would recognize the quality of the people that Don Paluh and I have been able to surround DCA with. We are doing everything we can to historically document the success of the performers on the field.

Dave is a MASTER photographer. His work is quite well known in the field. Please check out his work at www.davevalvo.com

Don Paluh himself is also a photo journalist of the highest quality. www.donpaluh.com A huge body of his work is available to view at www.dcacorps.org and more are being added almost daily.

The third part of the triumverate is Richard Wersinger. His contributions are most appreciated and hopefully will be displayed for 2009 some time soon. You can see his 2008 contributions on the dca web site.

http://www.jolesch.com/eventHomepage.aspx?EventID=4973 the official site of Jolesch Photography also displays an amazing collection of shots from the 2009 championship.

I just saw the hit list for people viewing this - amazing... many thousands... I hope you all enjoy and appreciate Dave's hard work.

VERY much appreciate Dave's hard work!!! :innocent:

It also doesn't hurt that Star United was freaking amazing!

Great performance. They bring the total package to Mini corps every year.

I am curious,,there are 22 performing members on the field. Did they have to cut someone on Friday night in order to compete?

At the 2006 Congress the rule was changed to read, "21 members plus one major who may not play.

Man I enjoy this Video!