Hawthorne Caballeros 2010 Design Team and Staff Announcement

Can't imagine - I think he's a little senile LOL. Tom and I go way back into the sixties as competitors and 1972 CRU as compatriots.

I'm sure there must be some stories for sure...LOL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tom was smart, he made frends with Bill just sizing them both up they would have made great bus seat partners.

I did not have such luck I had Mike Ryan as my seat partner, at least I never fell out of the seat no matter how many beers I had.

That's pretty much true we were wedged in there....LOL

And there are pictures to prove you guys as bus partners. Do I dare mention the bus football game. I believe Alan and Mike won because I think mike winfield has the battle scars to prove it.

Back on topic GO HAWTHORNE in 2010.

Edited by cabsbari79

And there are pictures to prove you guys as bus partners. Do I dare mention the bus football game. I believe Alan and Mike won because I think mike winfield has the battle scars to prove it.

Back on topic GO HAWTHORNE in 2010.

Thanks Bobby...Another light weight...LOL

Go Cabs in 2010...

Momentum starts to roll as we get into our last full month without drum corps. Have had a full off season of recruitng, with a few band shows left to go... (with fingers crossed) Things are starting to look good for the 2010 Caballeros.. With Just 36 days left till our Open House we are still getting the word out about the corps.

Show announcements should be out within the next couple of weeks... Rob Stein and Mike Schmitt & Company have already produced warm - up packages for returning and prospective members of the brass and percussion sections respectively, and are available by request.

The discussion about the 2010 show has been spirited and should produce a show to remember for the Cabs...

Come and make sure you are part of it... Get in touch.. Go to www.cabs.org and fill out a membership interest form.. Found by clicking on the membership information tab on the opening page of our web site. e-mail us directly at m.ryan@cabs.org or give us a call at 201 304 1232.

Looking forward to seeing you all along the way.... See you in November...

Momentum starts to roll as we get into our last full month without drum corps. Have had a full off season of recruitng, with a few band shows left to go... (with fingers crossed) Things are starting to look good for the 2010 Caballeros.. With Just 36 days left till our Open House we are still getting the word out about the corps.

Show announcements should be out within the next couple of weeks... Rob Stein and Mike Schmitt & Company have already produced warm - up packages for returning and prospective members of the brass and percussion sections respectively, and are available by request.

The discussion about the 2010 show has been spirited and should produce a show to remember for the Cabs...

Come and make sure you are part of it... Get in touch.. Go to www.cabs.org and fill out a membership interest form.. Found by clicking on the membership information tab on the opening page of our web site. e-mail us directly at m.ryan@cabs.org or give us a call at 201 304 1232.

Looking forward to seeing you all along the way.... See you in November...

Rump!!!!!

I, for one, can't wait until the open house to see what the Cabs have in store. I will have my horn in hand....and maybe.....who knows!!!

I'm just ITCHING to be with this corps again!!!!! :thumbup: