The history of the Westshoremen

no, just an inexpensive look for a corps that owns little :P

Been there, done that.............why don't YOU get OFF here for 4 months and PUT IT TOGETHER JEFF????????? :blink:

well i am told by my wife we need a house first, and when we do have a house, it isnt to be used as collateral for a corps.

well i am told by my wife we need a house first, and when we do have a house, it isnt to be used as collateral for a corps.

No Matter HOW ###### off you EVER get...........don't ever say that............. most people who do are F' ING LIERS, and those who aren't are imbeciles SORRY!...(IMHO) I know a couple people who have, and i have NO RESPECT for someone who would do THAT for a Drum Corps!.................. i think YOU could get W/S up and running again tho!!!!!!!!! you have the energy Dude!....think 'bout it!

TTYL! Fred

energy i got. money i dont. dude, the corps still owes people it owns precious little. think i can start it back up, pay everyone off, buy everything we need and be fiscally sound on my good looks?

energy i got. money i dont. dude, the corps still owes people it owns precious little. think i can start it back up, pay everyone off, buy everything we need and be fiscally sound on my good looks?

Call it the W/S Alumni......all else forgiven.......or the Jeffs New Jettas............OR.......... the Christines!!!!!!is that it JEff???????? Sorry, forgot the wifes name already LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dude....dont get me ######. just know right now i am not in the position to do what needs done...unless i hit powerball

Screw it....go back to the roots and call it the Long Shoremen!

Dude, If I win the powerball, I'll get ya back up and running...Only stipulation..there's an Alumni bus, and I get to march in the American unit for shows (not freaking parades!)

Hey Fred, do they still do that #### Barnum Festival parade! Jeeezis that was a long bugger!

Call it the W/S Alumni......all else forgiven.......or the Jeffs New Jettas............OR.......... the Christines!!!!!!is that it JEff???????? Sorry, forgot the wifes name already LOL!!!!!!!!!!

my good looks?

:rolleyes: