The history of the Westshoremen

could be...but Tom did state the reasons for that here and elsewhere. that was ####ed up long before dad and mom were celebrating

and on this day, dad came home from Westshore to find his wife in labor for real....with half the drumline with him

Did he pass out Stroh's POUNDERS instead of cigars?

and on this day, dad came home from Westshore to find his wife in labor for real....with half the drumline with him

no he was into Bud at that time.

and i think he passed out a different kind of smokable object :P

Well heck...he shoulda rode bus 2 with us on our way to Canada in 82!

I'll never forget when we stopped about 50 miles from the border, Larry stopped the busses and went on each one and said "if you have anything considered illegal get rid of it NOW!"

George had to drive at 80 with ALL the windows open the last 10! :huh::worthy::blink:

(p.s. hey Kralowitz...Dr. Jimmy sez HIGH!!)

no he was into Bud at that time.

and i think he passed out a different kind of smokable object :P

Edited by Jaminbenb

Sounds like the cruise we just went on. Day before the end the cruise director (Canadian, eh?) gave us first timers instructions on what to do when we leave.

Customs instructions:

"Good news is you can buy Cuban cigars and keep them on you"

"Bad news is you can't bring them into the US. And Peurto Rico IS part of the US"

"We will have a Puff 'til you Puke party tonight to help you get rid of the Cubans"

Last morning overheard following:

"Who the #### would buy a bunch of island weed just before we dock. Those ######s (no idea which ######s) were toking so much it kept coming into our room."

Must have been the same yo-yos who dropped a bag of weed on the dock at Barbados. At least it looked like weed as I walked by it. ("Heh, someone dropped something..... OH ####... keep walking Jim".)

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Well heck...he shoulda rode bus 2 with us on our way to Canada in 82!

I'll never forget when we stopped about 50 miles from the border, Larry stopped the busses and went on each one and said "if you have anything considered illegal get rid of it NOW!"

George had to drive at 80 with ALL the windows open the last 10! :blink::rock::huh:

(p.s. hey Kralowitz...Dr. Jimmy sez HIGH!!)

i dont remember which bus we rode to Montreal in 1982, but we got the same speech from Larry.

then Larry saw the beer in my hand, shook his head, and walked off the bus. i was 13 :P

new pic from Serenade:

44817c5d.jpg

i dont remember which bus we rode to Montreal in 1982, but we got the same speech from Larry.

then Larry saw the beer in my hand, shook his head, and walked off the bus. i was 13 :P

lmfao.............me and a friend did the exact same thing.....around 50 mi from Montreal in '81......@ the border ran into the corps director who said something (un-intelligble to me i was soooooooo F'ed up) just said "Yeah Dave"..... then went to "FREDDY'S TRUCK STOP" (Just over the border) WATCHING THE CORPS BUSES every 2 minutes or so...........the buses were GONE..............signs said 100 (KPH)....drove 100 MPH to hit Montreal and see the LAST bus turning right at the top of the OFF ramp!!!!!!!!!!! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't remember te next 2 days..spent "Peaking Out" with Andre from "old Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Andre.......... "Hot Knives" on the Coleman Cooking Stove............Hank....What the F() (K is he doing walkin' around with a camping stove????????????? WOW The Peakometer!!!!!!!!!

Still remember walking in back of the school and my buddy was standing perfectly still on top of a 3 foot tall 4X4 transformer..........looked like a statue!!!!!!!!!! Stacy..remember the front of the school........Rich Ravizza and Cindy LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: b**bs :huh::huh::rock::rock::huh:

*** Hé Michelle, Merci Tellement Bébé ! Night..e-mail merveilleux je si vous voyez cet....please*** Fred

Edited by Fred Steiner Jr.