The history of the Westshoremen

D'oh bad me that was Mr. "Tribute to the Bridgemen with Knife and (ahem) Weiner" Rick...

OK, which bus driver "accidently" dumped the "blue water" from the bus craper leaving a show? And after having an argument with a cop? approx 1980/1981

Either Scranton show 1979 or Reading clap show 1984 (dang the years run together). Trying to leave the parking lot before the show was over (forget why) and buses couldn't make corners due to parked cars. Bunch of corps members ran out to pick up the back end of a couple of cars and slide 'em over to make room. Would have loved to seen the owners faces when they came out. "Why the #### is my car at an angle??" :doh:

OK.....I'm guessing here cause I thought it was Du Boise Pa. After several hours on the "cooler pulpit", underwear walking, and directing several chorus's from the "Moron Tabernacle Choir" with Raddabaugh as soloist...the show "afterglows" all run together. :doh: Howie and I walk back to the busses and notice a compact car illegally parked at the end of a row making for a MUCH restricted turning area for a commercial vehicle that doesnt' bend in the middle as mine does. So being the "professional drivers" that we are.....after contemplating the situation for a few moments he thinks he can make it before the whole corps returns if I watch the blind side for him. I suggest he WAIT for the whole corps and "Big John" Close to return. I show the car to "Big John" and he gets half the animal bus to surround the car. We then take suggestions as to what to do with the offending vehicle. I believe it was McShane who wanted to put it on it's roof. I thought that a little too "cruel and unusual" punishment for a parking violation. I wanted to put it horizontal between two parked cars...or between two trees that were off to the side. I BELIEVE we ended up swinging it out into the drive way or in another spot all together. We then made a hasty exit with no sheet metal being damaged and Howie hitting the last guy on the bus in the ### with the door. :doh: It COULD have been Scranton!?!? :doh:

that's right Jimmy and dont you forget it!

:P

oh hey, when the head animal comes back around, let him know Wally is looking for the pix so i can make copies

Tell your dad thanks and I'll look forward to seeing them. BTW....how DO you put pics on here cause I DO have some of the corps camp of 75 at "Lee's Motel" in Westminster Md Y/R did every year. I haven't put my hands on them yet but I THINK I have one of your dad and the bass section sitting around the parking lot. I KNOW I have one of Truman in his "classic" pose standing on the podium directing the horn line. If I can't post them I'll copy and send to you for him.

bet yours don't look as nice as hers!! ^0^

tanks can be pretty hot ! love you anyway-you too Jeff !

So, if Cruiser is back-does that mean I have a shot at performing?

Edited by boomboom

Tell your dad thanks and I'll look forward to seeing them. BTW....how DO you put pics on here cause I DO have some of the corps camp of 75 at "Lee's Motel" in Westminster Md Y/R did every year. I haven't put my hands on them yet but I THINK I have one of your dad and the bass section sitting around the parking lot. I KNOW I have one of Truman in his "classic" pose standing on the podium directing the horn line. If I can't post them I'll copy and send to you for him.

you can go to photobucket.com and sign up, or send em to me and i'll post em for ya

tanks can be pretty hot ! love you anyway-you too Jeff !

So, if Cruiser is back-does that mean I have a shot at performing?

i'll see him at the Growler tomorrow. i'll give him your contact info

i'll see him at the Growler tomorrow. i'll give him your contact info

please do,I amready for a jam session with Ben on the bogos !!! ^0^ B)

please do,I amready for a jam session with Ben on the bogos !!! ^0^ B)

New toys in the pit!! ^0^

you gunna play this year? B)

Depends on what you use to bribe me with. ^0^

Edited by buzzgok