The history of the Westshoremen

did you see the glares I got from him? Egads, I thought it was 1993 and we were teaching NL all over again

did you see the glares I got from him? Egads, I thought it was 1993 and we were teaching NL all over again

:thumbup:

Actually no, only saw him waving to you and a smile...like I said he's glowing...he's in L-U-V..and after I gave him the 20 questions...sounds like she's probably worth it... :thumbup:

BUT, he STIll needs to play hard to get and no more smiley faces kissing each other xox Scott

Sorry about your luck I'm in the same sinking ship with my company... 18 years of loyalty heading down the crapper (although they aren't giving us our final notice until sometime NEXT year..so we're slaves to the corporation for the next 6-8 months!) although they're only sending our work to the south and out west...no NAFTA stuff here.

I'm looking for something else in here, but so far no great luck! I'm lookin forward to retirement though!

Actually no, only saw him waving to you and a smile...like I said he's glowing...he's in L-U-V..and after I gave him the 20 questions...sounds like she's probably worth it... :thumbup:

BUT, he STIll needs to play hard to get and no more smiley faces kissing each other xox Scott

yeah....Scott you can't be so easy! (you slut you!) :lol:

yeah....Scott you can't be so easy! (you slut you!) :thumbup:

More like a tramp i would say :lol:

Ben, come work for me...now wouldnt THAT be a wild deparment?

Actually no, only saw him waving to you and a smile...like I said he's glowing...he's in L-U-V..and after I gave him the 20 questions...sounds like she's probably worth it... :smile:

She is worth it!! :smile:

oh boy. he's sunk. He hasn't been this happy since I kept him up all night before prelims in 93

:smile:

( and Scott let's keep the details of that story off of here ok.)

oh boy. he's sunk. He hasn't been this happy since I kept him up all night before prelims in 93

:mat:

( and Scott let's keep the details of that story off of here ok.)

:smile::smile: OMG....I gotta log off before I say something :mat::mat:

waaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by boomboom

More like a tramp i would say :smile:

Ben, come work for me...now wouldnt THAT be a wild deparment?

Hmmm I know you've been tying to get me to work under you for years! :smile:

We've never get squat done! (and we'd get drunk at lunch everyday..that wouldn't be good for my liver!)