The history of the Westshoremen

I bet we could test that theory Ben.....a good Rich rant still makes some grown men quake in their boots

the thought of a Rich rant just sent shivers down my back!

the thought of a Rich rant just sent shivers down my back!

Nah..nothing beats a good Eric Kitcherman rant!!

"If you are sitting down taking a dump....and a B-52 lands on your nose, I don't expect you to move!"

THAT is a classic line!

I got used to Rich working with Carlisle those years....I can't listen to a Rich rant without laughing my yass off!

Edited by Jaminbenb

Nah..nothing beats a good Eric Kitcherman rant!!

"If you are sitting down taking a dump....and a B-52 lands on your nose, I don't expect you to move!"

THAT is a classic line!

I got used to Rich working with Carlisle those years....I can't listen to a Rich rant without laughing my yass off!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa :cool: "What do you think this is around here, a f-ing clam bake?" Run THE LAPS NOW

thanks Eric

everyone...50000 fire-hyrdant lifts right now....pssst-psssst-psssst-pssssst i will never forget how he used to freak out when we made those noises.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa :thumbs-up: "What do you think this is around here, a f-ing clam bake?" Run THE LAPS NOW

thanks Eric

everyone...50000 fire-hyrdant lifts right now....pssst-psssst-psssst-pssssst i will never forget how he used to freak out when we made those noises.

It was fun to mess with him!! He used to just shake his head and walk away! :worthy:

ahhh Eric.

at Crest in the 80's:

"whats the matter little girl? is your piccolo too heavy? didn't mummy tell you there aren't any shade tress on a football field?"

It was fun to mess with him!! He used to just shake his head and walk away! :thumbs-up:

I remeber the day Templin came storming out onto the field and told us to STOP it and quit acting like babies and the whole tenor line burst out laughing...

"Why are you looking at the ground...the ground wont swallow you up unless I tell it too" Eric

ok, sure...I was just looking for my contact...ok, I really dont need it anyway

Eric was so much fun at Bucs in 2000. he would shred the corps and have them laugh while doing it

• 2 weeks later...

Hey !!!!

Where'd everybody go?????? :inlove:

gosh, I guess I will hafta start counting the daze til the forum...or dreaming of bellbottoms....just for something to do.

Hope everyone is well !!!!

Hey !!!!

Where'd everybody go?????? :laughing:

gosh, I guess I will hafta start counting the daze til the forum...or dreaming of bellbottoms....just for something to do.

Hope everyone is well !!!!

Just busy...trying to get some dives in before it gets too cold (shrinkage ya know) And hitting the PSU games on the weekends !

band season...always entertaining watching the Templin family teach together